BCV online check-in requests

momhmmx2

Life is a gift...Have Fun!
I've never been to BCV. I'm so excited to stay there next month. I'll be there for 5 nights in a studio. What do you request when you online check in at BCV? Thanks!!

Nothing, in that you should not use that section of the online check-in to make a request and you should jest skip it. It was created for cash paying guests and does not have the breadth of requests you can make through MS. If you want to make any room location requests, you should either call MS or send an email to MS in the contact section of the official DVC Member site.

We don't make any special requests at BCV.

If something is important to you, like being near or away from an elevator you should call and have that noted on your reservation.

There really isn't much to request at BCV. Not much of a view. There are two elevator banks, so you aren't really far from an elevator. There are only five floors, but you might request high or low floor.

At the first elevator, go up, get off, take the Y to the right. It's a short hallway. You'll overlook the area of the walkway between bcv and bc if you have a room on the right. At the end of this hall is a stairwell which upon exit is the closest door to the entrance of the bc near the gift shop and counter service area. Or, get a quiet pool view.

Pool view, woods view, or courtyard view.

You can check google for a map view of the building.

:earsboy: Bill

We requested overlooking the pool. (Its the DVC pool, pretty much a quiet pool), I did not want to look at trees from the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter