• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV pull out 2014; how comfortable?

funcinderella

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what the current pull outs are like at BCV. I'v eseen comments from 2012, but not sure if they have been changed since then. Has anyone been there recentloy hat can comment on the current type/comfortable-ness of the pull out? Thanks!

Been sleeping on it for a week. It's not a true bed, but it's been fine for me. And I like the ease of opening and closing it each morning and night. One pull/push, done!

Probably going to depend on what kind of bed you're used to.

I just slept on this over the weekend, and I thought it was horrible. Only slightly better compared to the actual mattress on the "real" bed. Don't even get me started on that piece of plywood. :/

The bar was definitely felt by me across the middle of the bed, or whatever is underneath holding the mattress.

But again, what you're used to might make a big difference.

Probably going to depend on what kind of bed you're used to.

I just slept on this over the weekend, and I thought it was horrible. Only slightly better compared to the actual mattress on the "real" bed. Don't even get me started on that piece of plywood. :/

The bar was definitely felt by me across the middle of the bed, or whatever is underneath holding the mattress.

But again, what you're used to might make a big difference.
ughh, this is what i was afraid of. we stayed at bcv about 7-8 years ago in a 2 BR and I recall the beds being absolutley horrible... i was hoping they had chnaged the beds and pull outs since then. if they did guess they put the same bad ones in there...

BCV and BWV (and maybe others) have a sleeper sofa that opens from the back and is a mattress on springs, rather than the platform like OKW, SSR, BLT. I slept on the BWV one a few months ago and it was fine, but hard to get in and out of it because of the edge around the bed. My son did not like the platform style and liked this one better.

If you got a full sized Aero bed mattress you could put it on top. Just be sure to get the single height not double.

We were last there in August of 2012. Going back this August.

Have they added that "5th sleeper" chair to the BCV 1BR rooms?

There was talk about this for some time but wanted to know if we still need to bring the aero mattress for our DD8.

Just wondering what the current pull outs are like at BCV. I'v eseen comments from 2012, but not sure if they have been changed since then. Has anyone been there recentloy hat can comment on the current type/comfortable-ness of the pull out? Thanks!
We were there in June, October and December. DD (16) slept on it and she liked it just fine.

Funny how peoples opinions are so different. I like a firm mattress and have found that I sleep better at BCV than any of the high end hotels I have stayed in. Maybe just exhausted and would sleep well on the floor?

We were last there in August of 2012. Going back this August.

Have they added that "5th sleeper" chair to the BCV 1BR rooms?

There was talk about this for some time but wanted to know if we still need to bring the aero mattress for our DD8.

There is no room for the sleeper chair at BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter