~BCV..Staying In 9 Days!! Quick Question..

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
I have stayed at the BC and the YC and every place in the Epcot resort areas except the Beach Club Villas, I just booked a studio, for March 14th.
Just wanted to know when the last time was that BCV had a refurb done, and is there Groceries at the Villas or do I use BC Marketplace?

Thanks!
and maybe best location for someone in a cast? lol

I think there is a photo of groceries in The Marketplace on the BC/YC thread.
Most WDW resorts that I've stayed in that has a DVC attached, have more grocery options. I know WL does in the back of their resort shop. So did AKL.

BCV has never had a hard goods refurbishment. It's not that old. They have periodically changed the sleeper sofas, mattresses, curtains, bedding, etc.

There are no stores at all in the BCVs. You'll need to go to the Marketplace at the BC or head to Publix or use a shopping service.

I think there is a photo of groceries in The Marketplace on the BC/YC thread.
Most WDW resorts that I've stayed in that has a DVC attached, have more grocery options. I know WL does in the back of their resort shop. So did AKL.

yes, there is photos, I have taken and posted some of them! lol
I just wanted to know if there was another one AT the Villas.
but thanks.
I even know what they have!

You can also have groceries delivered by Garden Grocer and We Go Shop. (You can get beer/wine delivered via them - but you have to ask.) There's also a separate beer/wine delivery service - but I can't remember the name of it right now. Maybe if you're interested, you can do a forum search.
Have a great trip.

You can also have groceries delivered by Garden Grocer and We Go Shop. (You can get beer/wine delivered via them - but you have to ask.) There's also a separate beer/wine delivery service - but I can't remember the name of it right now. Maybe if you're interested, you can do a forum search.
Have a great trip.

the other one is wegoshop.com. I used both. I am doing a short trip and really do not want to spend 40 or more on stuff for the room.
that is why I asked about food at the villas. I know the beach club, just never did the villas there.

I would suggest requesting close to the main elevator for the cast issue (although it is still as good walk to the main BC building. The other choice is 1st fl close to BC.

I have stayed at the BC and the YC and every place in the Epcot resort areas except the Beach Club Villas, I just booked a studio, for March 14th.
Just wanted to know when the last time was that BCV had a refurb done, and is there Groceries at the Villas or do I use BC Marketplace?

Thanks!
and maybe best location for someone in a cast? lol

For a cast? I would request ground floor close to main entrance. I had a studio on the ground floor in January (I don't remember the room number, but it was like 106 or 109, something like that) that was the third villa down the left hall as you enter the main entrance. It was super convenient, and maybe 2 minutes to the Marketplace from the room (although, I had no cast - it will probably take you a little longer). I really liked the fact that the room had windows that would open on either side of the patio door so I could get fresh air in the room. All the furniture in my villa was in very good shape and the bed was very comfortable.

For the cast issue - how is the person getting around the parks?

For the cast issue - how is the person getting around the parks?

it is just me, I am renting an EVC for just two days, and plan on relaxing by pool the other days. I have knee replacement surgery to deal with soon and doctor told me to go take a trip and relax!! lol
Althou, my Achilles tendon has a tear in it (hence the cast), I have to heel that first!!:confused3
I do have crutches also but will not bring them, this is a walking cast..

If you aren't used to an ECV, you definitely want to be on the ground floor. They can be difficult to manage on crowded elevators when you are used to operating one - when you aren't, it's nearly impossible. Trust me on this one - I've been there! At least in the villa studios there's room to turn it around - we had a real time trying to turn one around in our YC room in December.

You can get groceries at the Screen Door in front of the BWV, they have food staples, beer/wine, dairy.

If you aren't used to an ECV, you definitely want to be on the ground floor. They can be difficult to manage on crowded elevators when you are used to operating one - when you aren't, it's nearly impossible. Trust me on this one - I've been there! At least in the villa studios there's room to turn it around - we had a real time trying to turn one around in our YC room in December.

after 32 trips and half on an EVC due to my knee's, I think there is not a problem with elevators! lol
But I did request with special req. dept. a bottom floor! I will only be using one for 2 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter