• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Allergy menu

ThePearlOfTheGrotto

Earning My Ears
It’s been a couple years since we ate at BOG for breakfast, and last time my dad got the gluten free French toast and he loved it(he doesn’t like eggs at all). Looking at the menu, it doesn’t look like it is an option now. Just wondering if anyone there recently did happen to get the adult allergy French toast. He would probably settle for gluten free pancakes or waffles, but I don’t think those are on the menu either.

Disney doesn't publish their allergy menus online. You can do a search for some sites that may have them, but many aren't updated very often. Once you get into your pre-order window, you can view the entire BoG menu, including the allergy menu. There will be a drop down menu toward the top right of the pre-order screen labeled "Allergy Free Menu". When you select it, you'll have to specify your allergy, and the allergy menu will "open".

It’s been a couple years since we ate at BOG for breakfast, and last time my dad got the gluten free French toast and he loved it(he doesn’t like eggs at all). Looking at the menu, it doesn’t look like it is an option now. Just wondering if anyone there recently did happen to get the adult allergy French toast. He would probably settle for gluten free pancakes or waffles, but I don’t think those are on the menu either.
I know that you can see the lunch allergy menu, when on the full site for My Disney Experience, and when doing pre-order for a reservation. I am not sure if you can do the same for breakfast.

To clarify, I did use the drop down as if I were going to pre-order. Unfortunately, I’m not seeing gluten free pancakes, waffles or French toast offered as it was in the past. I’m hoping that someone can tell me that they are available at the restaurant even though we aren’t seeing them online. As it looks now, my dad will probably eat breakfast at our hotel before we go to MK because there isn’t breakfast food on the allergy menu that he likes (he hates eggs).

If anyone sees this post and has ordered an adult breakfast of gluten free French toast, waffles or pancakes in the last few weeks, please let me know. Thanks!

BOG still offers gluten-free Mickey waffles for breakfast - info today directly from BOG.

Just as an update, we did not pre order and asked when we were there. They gave him the adult gluten free French toast and special pastries just for him. I’m glad it all worked out!

Thanks. I was searching for this answer as none of my party like eggs. The breakfast menu seems very egg based. Has anybody had success with ordering any items without the egg?

I am someone who doesn't like scrambled eggs, quiches, etc. I'm not a fan of BOG's choices, since most of them are egg based. One time I ordered the egg-allergy french toast. They treated it like an allergy even though I'm not allergic, and so I also got egg free pastries. Just as an FYI.

As for non egg entrees, there's the cronut, or charcuterie plate. I usually get the charcuterie plate. You could also order the bacon, brie, paoched egg on a baguette without the egg. I've done that before. You can't preorder it that way. That would be something you need to talk to someone there in order to do. Or just take off the poached egg when you get it- depending how creeped out by eggs your family is.

I am someone who doesn't like scrambled eggs, quiches, etc. I'm not a fan of BOG's choices, since most of them are egg based. One time I ordered the egg-allergy french toast. They treated it like an allergy even though I'm not allergic, and so I also got egg free pastries. Just as an FYI.

As for non egg entrees, there's the cronut, or charcuterie plate. I usually get the charcuterie plate. You could also order the bacon, brie, paoched egg on a baguette without the egg. I've done that before. You can't preorder it that way. That would be something you need to talk to someone there in order to do. Or just take off the poached egg when you get it- depending how creeped out by eggs your family is.

Thanks for your reply - that's really helpful. I'm always careful to point out I'm not allergic to eggs - I'm perfectly happy to eat them in cakes! A number of years ago we had a trip to Western Canada and even when we thought we had tracked down egg free options we would find there was an egg on it when it came to the table. Maybe they will do some menu changes by the time we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter