Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

I just tried for first week of Nov and it said none available yet but showing breakfast an option. Thought I missed the boat already.

Yes, times are loaded but not allowing booking yet. Hopefully we are really close!!!

I just tried for first week of Nov and it said none available yet but showing breakfast an option. Thought I missed the boat already.
hopping to get it for the same week. did you score a BOG dinner? If i got breakfat, i'm gonna maybe cancelled my november6 diner at BOG (already have if for the 3)

hopping to get it for the same week. did you score a BOG dinner? If i got breakfat, i'm gonna maybe cancelled my november6 diner at BOG (already have if for the 3)
Yes, we have dinner the same night :)

But I'd like breakfast because my kids crash by 8pm and we tend to do our TS meals for lunch

Just tried calling and cm said sorry that reservation is booked but then said that no one has been able to make reservations yet, thank goodness! She said they probably haven't loaded it all yet but to keep checking.

I am trying to book 10/15 and that's within the 90 day parameter.

I know this has been stated before, but it shows at the bottom of the BOG page that breakfasts are only bookable 90 days in advance. Is anyone here trying that is within their 90 days?
So is it worth watching and waiting if I'm not within 90 days yet or will they all release at the same time, even mid November dates?

So is it worth watching and waiting if I'm not within 90 days yet or will they all release at the same time, even mid November dates?

Someone in the November chit-chat thread said that when they released BOG breakfast on 6/18, people were able to book through the end date, October 3. It sounds like the 90 day rule might have only applied to the trial, but I'm not sure.

Someone in the November chit-chat thread said that when they released BOG breakfast on 6/18, people were able to book through the end date, October 3. It sounds like the 90 day rule might have only applied to the trial, but I'm not sure.
Awesome! So continue to stalk is what you're saying :-) Thank you :-)

Wow I have meetings and traveling half the day.. I am hoping they pop up when I am available :-) please please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter