Be Our Guest Breakfast - How Was It?

scrappinginontario

LOL! I know this doesn't start until tomorrow but I'm so excited to hear about people's experiences that I decided to start a post early.

How was the food?
Were you allowed to share meals?
Anything else you feel would be beneficial for others to know?

Thanks to all who enter there responses once you've enjoyed Disney's newest dining experience!!

Most importantly for pre-open ADR's...when you left BOG, where did they allow you to go?

The park opens at 8am Friday and Saturday, so we won't know anything for this question until at least Sunday, that's the first 9am opening! But, I will be waiting for the answer too! :yay:

Josh on easywdw.com will be posting next week about the pre-opening experience.

Next trip we plan on arriving at MK for the opening ceremony. We never get to the parks early but I've been wanting to do this. Now I'm wondering if going early for BOG would be more worth it, walking down main at and through Fantasyland empty would be priceless. Does a CM walk you there?

I was so excited when I read that BOG breakfast was a possibility now. I can't wait to hear about people's experiences!

I'm also really excited to hear about people's breakfast experience! Hopefully they will upload some photos for us! :dogdance:

I'm interested too! We have some picky eaters in my family. Will they let you customize meals? For instance, can you order the Open-Face Bacon and Egg Sandwich without the Brie cheese? TIA!

I can't wait to hear all about it! Please post pictures of the food- and the kids meals! Thanks and Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter