Be Our Guest dinner was so very worth the effort

Be Our Guest was my favorite dining experience when my husband and I went last year! It honestly felt magical, with the snow falling outside the windows and the dining area looking just like the ballroom from the movie. My steak was delicious, my husband like his seafood pastry, and the cupcakes were so yummy! I was so worried we wouldn't be able to get a dinner reservation for our upcoming December trip, but we did! I can't wait!! :)

Thanks for sharing your experience - it makes me even more excited to finally try it for myself in just a couple of weeks! We have breakfast there for our last day :)

We love the lunch and dinner at BOG.. will definitely go again in our upcoming Dec trip.

I love BOG for lunch. Have it booked for about 20 lunches on our next trip, which just shows how much I love it.

Yay - So happy to read this! We're going in just about 2 weeks. I have dinner booked the second night we are there and breakfast another day.

So happy to hear! I have heard that, if anything, the experience in the castle is so worth it! Can't wait to go!

No, you don't pre order.

My husband and I had dinner in the West Wing and another day had lunch in the main dining room. Such a different experience it was! The West Wing was quite romantic, and the service excellent. We loved our meals and it made the night very special for us. I recommend the west wing for a romantic dinner for two, and the other two dining rooms if you have young children.

One of our favorite places to eat at Disney! :) My family prefers lunch, but dinner is my favorite. Wasn't a fan of breakfast.

We chose to eat in there.....We didn't have to wait for a table, but during a busy time that might be the case for your choice of rooms.

I believe they told us that was the room we would be eating in. However, I'm sure if we'd had a problem with it, they would've accommodated us. You just might have to wait a little for a table to clear on that case.

We recently had breakfast and dinner on the same day at BOG and both meals did not disappoint! It was worth the crazy madness of getting the reservations !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter