Be Our Guest for 14?

Ciao Mickey

<font color=brown>Kind of makes you want to run th
We have a family trip planned for the end of March. What are the chances of getting reservations for lunch for 14?

I can get reservations for breakfast but not lunch and they don’t want to do breakfast there.

Do you think I would have any luck the day before or the day of?

There are two little ones in our party, would it be better if I leave them off the reservation? Would I have more luck trying to book for a party of 12 or does it matter because you seat yourself there?

I would try a party of 8 and 6 with overlapping times since you do seat yourself. You can set up a reservation finder through Touring Plans that might help. There tend to be cancellations 30 days ahead of time and the day before. Everyone should be on the reservation.

I booked for 14 at BOG lunch although it was at my 180 days not a month out....
Never leave anyone off!
Everyone needs to be on a reservation.
Yes you could split the grouping and try to find close times like 7 people at 12:05pm and 7 people at 12:15pm and you'd all likely be able to enter together.
I highly recommend preordering too so you're not standing in the long line to order.
Just know that they only want one form of payment when preordering so what I did was collect everyone's cash ahead of time.

We were able to get to BOG lunch at 12:30 pm for our group of 11 without issue. Because it’s QS with open seating you should be okay but you can also break it into two groups if it won’t let you make one for 14. Good luck!

Edit: just realized you said next month. Our reservation was made right at 180 days. You ma have an issue this close so definitely break it into two groups near the same time.

Last August my brother and I had overlapping trips for a total party size of 13 for our Magic Kingdom day. For the months leading up neither of us could get BOG for lunch for either of our party sizes of 6 or 7. About 2 weeks out a ton of availability opened up. We actually had a choice of availability for lunch and we were about to book reservations at the same time. My party of 6 also got a prepark opening breakfast. I definitely think it was reservations that were held back. March will be busier but my advice it to check frequently. Good Luck!

I would split the group up into smaller groups if it's for lunch. Although at this point you might not be able to find seats for that many. Be Our Guest is very difficult to book unless you do it well in advance or get lucky and score a last minute reservation that someone else has canceled.

In August my brother and I had overlapping trips. We had 1 day together at Magic Kingdom with a total party size of 13. In the months leading up to the trip neither of us could get BOG for our respective parties of 6 and 7 for ANY of our Magic Kingdom days. About 2 weeks before our Magic Kingdom day A LOT of availability opened up. I was checking for reservations and found I could make one for my party of 6 and there was still availability at the same time for a party of 7. I called my brother and he was able to make a reservation for his party. We actually had a choice of times. I was able to get a prepark breakfast for my family another day - also with a choice of times. In our case I think reservations had been held back and the put into the systems. I know March is busier than August but it's worth it to keep checking at all hours of the day. Good Luck!

Thanks everyone. I guess the only thing to do is to keep looking everyday and try to get reservations little by little with smaller groups.

Wish me luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter