Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

:cool1:cool
:dance3:yay!!! I love last minute trips and for your birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!
If you want to go to BOG and you don't find a FP on the website, just go to BOG on your MK day sometime between 10:45-11:15 and once the SB line fills up, they hand out paper FP's with a time for you to come back. It works just like a FP you get on the website, you just pick it up there once the SB line fills up or you could always just get there at 10:30 and get in the SB line for an early lunch :thumbsup2

Have fun!!! :banana:

Thanks very much!!! :cool1::cool1:
I will give that a try for sure! :thumbsup2

Hello!

I just booked a last minute trip for 9/27-10/1 yesterday for my DS and me. I've tried to use the link. It does not ask me for my reservation number, it recognizes our names and dates, but isn't giving me availability for any of the days. Any suggestions?

The same thing happened to me with our trip in May of this year, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong?

Any help would be great!

Thank you!

It may be "remembering" your May trip in some fashion. It's a glitchy system at best. What has worked for some people is to set up a new MDE account with an email address that Disney has never heard of and link it to your new reservation. Then try to make a BoG FP+. The theory is that, when it sees an email it hasn't seen before, it will ask for a new reservation number, and sometimes that resolves the issue. It's worth a try if nothing else is working for you.

I reserved my slot today, but the confirmation just shows a blank spot where it should show 11:15-11:45. Is this a tablet issue (will check on computer Monday morning)? Will there be any issues if they don't have me in the system? I tried to redo and everything appeared OK in the process up until the confirmation screen.

I reserved my slot today, but the confirmation just shows a blank spot where it should show 11:15-11:45. Is this a tablet issue (will check on computer Monday morning)? Will there be any issues if they don't have me in the system? I tried to redo and everything appeared OK in the process up until the confirmation screen.

It will not show up in your MDE or plans.

Does anyone has been able to get a fastpass for 1 day and after get another one for days later.. I just went to bog lunch now and i try to book another for for next thursday but i cant :( i cancelled the one i did today

Does anyone has been able to get a fastpass for 1 day and after get another one for days later.. I just went to bog lunch now and i try to book another for for next thursday but i cant :( i cancelled the one i did today

you should be able to book another BOG FP+ tomorrow. If you can, please post for others to know.

I have 2 rooms that are booked under the same MDE account, different reservation numbers.

When I go to the BOG website, am I correct in thinking that if I have 2 different disney.com accounts then I will be able to make FP+ reservations for my 2 rooms even though they were booked under the same MDE account with the same email?
I'm just not clear if I was supposed to make the reservations under 2 different MDE accounts using 2 different emails at the time of booking.

Make sense what I'm asking?

I have 2 rooms that are booked under the same MDE account, different reservation numbers.

When I go to the BOG website, am I correct in thinking that if I have 2 different disney.com accounts then I will be able to make FP+ reservations for my 2 rooms

Make sense what I'm asking?

correct. BOG FP+ is not connected in anyway. Use 2 disney.com email accounts and set up one FP+ for each room. I did one for my sisters family last year, she gave me her disneystore.com log in and password. I used IE for my ressie and FF for my sisters; we got overlapping times.

I thought I read a post saying you could only have one FP at a time for BOG. That to get another you had to have used the first one for a meal already???

You should be allowed to make a second one once you use a first one, but it does depend upon availability. During my last vacation I tried for a second one, but none could be had.

After booking. I would have taken a screen shot but there was nothing to take a screen shot of.

Wow that could be a problem sorry you should be ok out of the 4 times I've done this only once they couldn't find me. Think that's cause I changed days and times like 4 times LOL .. Good luck

correct. BOG FP+ is not connected in anyway. Use 2 disney.com email accounts and set up one FP+ for each room. I did one for my sisters family last year, she gave me her disneystore.com log in and password. I used IE for my ressie and FF for my sisters; we got overlapping times.

Great....Thanks :)

Wow that could be a problem sorry you should be ok out of the 4 times I've done this only once they couldn't find me. Think that's cause I changed days and times like 4 times LOL .. Good luck

Just got back to a computer. Still not showing up.

I took a screenshot of the screen that shows my name, the date, and the time available, with the "select" check highlighted. Then I took a screenshot of the following screen with my name, "congratulations, your selections have been saved" (with no time or date). Best I can do, I guess. I didn't have this issue last time. If my name doesn't show up, I will try the screenshots. If that doesn't work, I will try somewhere else for lunch.

Just got back to a computer. Still not showing up.

I took a screenshot of the screen that shows my name, the date, and the time available, with the "select" check highlighted. Then I took a screenshot of the following screen with my name, "congratulations, your selections have been saved" (with no time or date). Best I can do, I guess. I didn't have this issue last time. If my name doesn't show up, I will try the screenshots. If that doesn't work, I will try somewhere else for lunch.

Did you get a email invite? If so take that but I think you wil be fine..

You should be allowed to make a second one once you use a first one, but it does depend upon availability. During my last vacation I tried for a second one, but none could be had.
I definitly cant do another reservation in the same reservation

I hope someone might have an answer.

I'm on the BOG fastpass site trying to get a Fastpass for lunch tomorrow. I'm able to pull up a time slot, but it's not listing the other member of my party, I can only make a FP for myself.

Her name is on the reservation for the room. Am I doing something wrong? I tried to modify, but I can't. So weird.

I hope someone might have an answer.

I'm on the BOG fastpass site trying to get a Fastpass for lunch tomorrow. I'm able to pull up a time slot, but it's not listing the other member of my party, I can only make a FP for myself.

Her name is on the reservation for the room. Am I doing something wrong? I tried to modify, but I can't. So weird.

Did you ever use the BOG FP+ site with a previous reservation listing only yourself? If yes, the system may be referencing an old/different reservation than your current one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter