Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I can't find the answer to the question, and I figure that someone here can help me. Can you have more than 1 BOG FPP scheduled at one time? For example, can I schedule a FPP for Monday and then on Thursday of our vacation dates?
TIA!

I can't find the answer to the question, and I figure that someone here can help me. Can you have more than 1 BOG FPP scheduled at one time? For example, can I schedule a FPP for Monday and then on Thursday of our vacation dates?
TIA!

Unfortunately, no. Assuming you have only one resort reservation number, the system allows one BOG FP+ reservation at a time. If you use the system to select another one it will automatically cancel the one you have.

Once you're at WDW and you use the first FP+, then you can select a second one at that time...with the trick being if any are available by then.

We did the FP lunch on our first day then on our third day we walked up at 11 am and got a return ticket for 12:10 so it was perfect.

Just got my second of the trip FP+ for BOG! Can't believe I locked out. I've been checking all morning for the 7th and nothing. Then one second later, bam! Lucky, lucky, lucky.

We wanted an early FP so our meal would be more like a brunch and was able make multiple ADR's for 10:30 so we are thrilled. Since they serve quiche, it will be perfect for those of us who skipped breakfast. We did break down and order soup and a cupcake as well though so I guess it will be lunch too.....

My question is this... I checked and my magic bands have already been customized. How will they have my BOG FP on them then since I just made those today? For that matter, what if I decide to change FP's that I've already made for rides...will they be updated somehow on my magic band for when I check in?

Thanks for this wonderful thread. You all were a huge help in making this whole procedure today go without a single hitch.

:grouphug:

We wanted an early FP so our meal would be more like a brunch and was able make multiple ADR's for 10:30 so we are thrilled. Since they serve quiche, it will be perfect for those of us who skipped breakfast. We did break down and order soup and a cupcake as well though so I guess it will be lunch too.....

My question is this... I checked and my magic bands have already been customized. How will they have my BOG FP on them then since I just made those today? For that matter, what if I decide to change FP's that I've already made for rides...will they be updated somehow on my magic band for when I check in?

Thanks for this wonderful thread. You all were a huge help in making this whole procedure today go without a single hitch.

:grouphug:

No info is actually stored on your MB. The bands "read" what is on your MDE account so any changes you make, even day of, are fine.

Just got my second of the trip FP+ for BOG! Can't believe I locked out. I've been checking all morning for the 7th and nothing. Then one second later, bam! Lucky, lucky, lucky.

That's great news! Glad it worked out. Enjoy! :goodvibes

Thank you for the quick reply, jcarwash. I knew someone on here would know the answer!

Do I have to stay up to midnight for this FP? Or Cani wait until morning?

So far mornings are showing plenty of options (just keep hitting the refresh button if you don't like the times given and new ones appear).

The past three nights I've tried, nothing is available at midnight but opens later in the morning. So I'm not sure what time they "open up" reservations each day for BOG FP+.

I read they put up the new times between two and six a.m. EST. I did mine right at six as soon as I got up for work"

They are normally up by around 2am EST I think. Some people say earlier, but it's definitely not on the dot of midnight.

Andre

we are booked for a 9 day trip, but only the first 7 days of our trip are showing up on the BOG lunch website. I was hoping to book a FP for day 9 of our trip. Is that not going to be possible? Will the last two days of our trip ever show up on the site as a choice for booking a FP lunch? :confused3

we are booked for a 9 day trip, but only the first 7 days of our trip are showing up on the BOG lunch website. I was hoping to book a FP for day 9 of our trip. Is that not going to be possible? Will the last two days of our trip ever show up on the site as a choice for booking a FP lunch? :confused3

Only the first 7 days will appear. The last two days won't appear until after the first two days have passed. My brother and his family ran into a similar issue earlier this year.

BOG FP+ are filling up alot faster than they used to. If you really want to eat there you might want to make FP+ for the first 7 days of your trip. No way to know to know if there will be any availabilty for day 9 of your trip by the time you are are able to book it.

You can also go the the restaurant early and try to get a SB+ ticket to come back at an assigned time.

BOG FP+ are filling up alot faster than they used to. If you really want to eat there you might want to make FP+ for the first 7 days of your trip. No way to know to know if there will be any availabilty for day 9 of your trip by the time you are are able to book it.

You can also go the the restaurant early and try to get a SB+ ticket to come back at an assigned time.

Yes, I did this. Made a FP+ for day 2 with the thought of changing it to day 9 later if it was available. :thumbsup2

Has anyone been able to get a BOG Fast pass for the last week of October? I have tried every day for what feels like weeks... I will take any advice!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter