Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Is it possible to order food from a cast member instead of at the kiosk? I have an extremely picky eater. She would be considered and adult. For example I would like to order the grilled cheese from the kids menu for her but that comes with tomato soup so I would like to substitute the soup for fries. I'm thinking I would not be able to do this on their ordering system.

The cast member will be there to help you at the kiosk.

Is it possible to order food from a cast member instead of at the kiosk? I have an extremely picky eater. She would be considered and adult. For example I would like to order the grilled cheese from the kids menu for her but that comes with tomato soup so I would like to substitute the soup for fries. I'm thinking I would not be able to do this on their ordering system.

I had this exact same issue with my 17 year old picky eater on Labor Day, you cannot substitute the tomato soup, I don't know why they won't let you, but you can substitute the green beans that come with it for fries.

If your on the dining plan They also won't let you get a dessert with it even though adult QS meals are suppose to come with it since you are ordering a kids meal. We ordered her a cupcake separate with a snack credit. The sandwich was very small and cut into strips to make it easy to dip into the soup.

My understanding was that this system only allows access to the first 7 days of your trip UNTIL you actually checkin to the resort. I think then other days will be available. I could be wrong ....

You are correct. You can only book during the first 7 days of your trip ahead of time. Once you check in additional days will open up 1 day at a time, so after you check in day 8 should open and the next day would be day 9 and so on.

You are correct. You can only book during the first 7 days of your trip ahead of time. Once you check in additional days will open up 1 day at a time, so after you check in day 8 should open and the next day would be day 9 and so on.

If this is true we really won't have any luck getting a reservation towards the end of our vacation because they will already be booked. We are going 10-23-11/3 and would like to go to bog on 10/30. Will I have to wait until that week to try to get a reservation? Thanks!

If this is true we really won't have any luck getting a reservation towards the end of our vacation because they will already be booked. We are going 10-23-11/3 and would like to go to bog on 10/30. Will I have to wait until that week to try to get a reservation? Thanks!

That is correct. This Saturday 9/27, your trip dates will start opening 1 day at a time starting with 10/23. Every day another date into your trip will open but they will only open for the first 7 days of your trip. If you want to get a BOG FP, you will have to wait until you get there on 10/23 then you can try and get a BOG FP for 10/30, then the rest of your dates will open one day at a time.

When the BOG FP originally opened, it was only by invitation and "day of" FP's were easy to get but now that the website is readily available on several websites and every now knows about it, the FP's are more scarce + I believe they are offering fewer FP's since they also hand out paper return slips once the standby line is full.

No it will not be linked to your MagicBand and will not show up in MDE so you need to make note of your reservation number and time.

Once you log in go to "my account" and you should be able to modify your travel party and enter your husband's name.

Thanks!

I believe my option opened up today (we arrive 10.20). Want to do lunch on 10.25. logged on this morning & picked 10.25 & system said no fastpasses that day so pick another day. I picked 10.21 & got the same message. Am I going in too soon? Help! :confused3

I believe my option opened up today (we arrive 10.20). Want to do lunch on 10.25. logged on this morning & picked 10.25 & system said no fastpasses that day so pick another day. I picked 10.21 & got the same message. Am I going in too soon? Help! :confused3

Yes, it's 27 days before the day you actually want to dine, not from arrival. You need to wait 5 more days for the 25th.

I want to make sure my days are correct. If I want to book for Nov 1, my window will open on October 5th? Between midnight and 2:30?

Woohoo! I just booked for 7 of us on Friday October 17th. I followed directions on page 1 of the thread and it all went well. I printed the reservation and took a screen shot to save, so we should be good.

Thanks for the info AndrewWilley

Just got my BOG FP+ email. When I went to the site, it never asked for my reservation info. My travel party was there and the dates were correct. We chose our meals and I printed the confirmation page. There is no confirmation number indicated. How will I know if it went through? So excited!!!

I have a FP for BOG and I am trying to plan other fast passes around it. How long should I expect the meal to take with a FP? Is an hour long enough?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter