Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Well still nothing for Nov1 or 2nd now. I can get dates before that but nothing else. I have tried Disney and no help there, I guess I'll try again in the morning.
You would think that Disney would know when something wasn't working right.:sad:

Well still nothing for Nov1 or 2nd now. I can get dates before that but nothing else. I have tried Disney and no help there, I guess I'll try again in the morning.
You would think that Disney would know when something wasn't working right.:sad:

What is your hotel arrival date, and what dates do you see available? And no, Disney don't know anything about this system, we've had to find most of the quirks for ourselves. :( I guess there may be a delay in uploading November's dates? They had the same situation a while ago where it wasn't predicable when the new dates would go live, but it's been exactly 27 days for a few months now.

Andre

my first day is November 1. I've been obsessively checking since this time yesterday. I'll be in shock when I get something other than "there are no fastpasses available.please select a different date." Does the saying a watched pot never boils apply here?

Our first date is Nov 1 too! No luck yet :-(

I thought I'd be able to reserve yesterday or at least for sure by this morning bit nothing :-(

Nothing for Nov 2 yet. I was able to get one for our arrival day, 10/29 on 10/2 but didn't take it because I was. It sure we would make it by that time.

Also, the last two days of my trip aren't offered, why? Eight day trip.

I'm starting to wonder if the program has been discontinued as of 11/1? I am still not able to book anything either for nov 1 or 2.

I'm in the same boat. Oct 30 and 31 still showing availability that I don't want and nothing for Nov 1 yet. :scared:

Having the same problem!! 26 days out and still nothing open for Nov 1st or 2nd? What is the deal???:confused3

Just checked again this morning?

Same for me. We check in on Nov 1. I really want to get a FP for Nov 6, but I am still checking now for earlier in our week.

Just off the phone with Technical support at Disney.com and they have not been given any updates to the Be our Guest Lunch FP booking page?

She said it is in the testing phase and they could be making changes, but have not alerted them. She was making note of my call and expects they will get more.

She said they had tweaked it before from 30 days to 28 days and then 27?

So they may be tweaking it again and she told me just keep checking.

As far as I can tell no one has been able to book past 10-31?:confused3

I wish it would get straightened out! This is frustrating!!!!:sad2:

Make room on that boat for me too! As of 8:20 am still nothing past the last day of October. The most frustrating part is no at Disney has any idea what is going on!

Tried again at 3am (never sleep well on Sundays) and couldn't get nov 1!!!!

Who knows???? Maybe they are tweaking it to less days.....I will just keep trying and watching the boards....

We are all in this together!!:hug: The DIS is like a support group!!:goodvibes

I'm beginning to think these emails are being sent randomly. Got our email 24 days before our check in date. We had already checked into our hotel on line then the email showed up! Hope everyone gets their invitations soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter