Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Okay so we traveled in July and this happened too! My window didn't open till about 14 days before my trip. ( may have even be less days but not the normal 27 days for sure) Just sharing my experience. There was no rhyme or reason to it all just keep checking and good luck! Sending you all pixie dust ✨

OK,that makes me fee a tiny bit better. I did go ahead and make a ressie for Oct 31 which I didn't want, but I wanted to see how the process worked. I also tested if it would then let me change the date to Nov 1, but I got the same dreaded "no times available" message. So, that trick didn't work! I'll keep trying along with everyone else!

OK,that makes me fee a tiny bit better. I did go ahead and make a ressie for Oct 31 which I didn't want, but I wanted to see how the process worked. I also tested if it would then let me change the date to Nov 1, but I got the same dreaded "no times available" message. So, that trick didn't work! I'll keep trying along with everyone else!

I hope soon we can all say "It let me book"!!!!

So frustrating!:headache:

My check in is Nov. 2 and I can see up through Nov. 7, but nothing is available.

It does look like there are two Nov. 6 listed, but I think that just has to do with the way you scroll through the week using arrows.

You are far more likely to find the answer here than anywhere at Disney.:rotfl2:

]

Is there a technical helpdesk, who do I contact if it goes wrong?

Sorry, there is no help facility for this test service. It does not seem to be run by the same IT teams which operate the My Disney Experience system, but instead by some part of the Food & Beverage department or even an external third-party. The best anyone seems to be able to offer is to wait until you arrive at your resort and make enquires at the Concierge Desk. Or ask in this thread for other people's advice of course.[/QUOTE]

Is anyone else getting this message?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal.

Since we're not going until later in November, I'm hoping they've figured out what is going on. For now, I'm just going to follow the thread with everyone else. Good luck to everyone!

No, I have not.. just the same "unavailable" message this morning..

Is anyone else getting this message?

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal.

This is crazy!! I guess all we can do is keep trying! Still nothing for this morning for me on Nov 1st or Nov 2nd.

I hope they get it fixed before we leave since on our MK day I have CRT at 8:35 that morning and don't want to have to rush to Guest services too??:confused3

I did not get the message, but even if I do- not sure we will wait for that since we have 8:00AM Crystal Palace reservations.

I tried again today and NADA

Not able to book but at least I'm making progress. My calendar dates are now highlighted!

Nothing yet for Nov 1-3rd. I wonder if they have discontinued this "test". I really can't imagine that, since it seems to work so well.

I was not so patiently waiting for nov 1st to open up. I am so bummed and hoping that it starts working again.

I cannot see anything beyond Nov 3rd on my BOG reservation also. When I called the Disney internet help desk they said they have not heard of any plans to discontinue the test. It does seem like a glitch and unfortunately noone is able to identify who we should speak to directly about this issue.

Sheller

Not sure if anyone else follows WDW Prep school but she just tweeted this...
Be Our Guest FP+ not available after this month? Hmm.

Nothing yet for Nov 1-3rd. I wonder if they have discontinued this "test". I really can't imagine that, since it seems to work so well.

test has been going on since August 2013 it's possible that Disney is finally going to end the test and make BOG FP+ a regular FP+ that you book through MDE. No way to know, we were at WDW last October and CMs told a few people that it was going to become a regular FP+ a year ago.

How that dates open for this FP+ have changed numerous times and have stopped like they are now only to resume again. No way to know what is really going on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter