Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Scored my BOG lunch FP for 6/22 about 2 am this morning! I couldn't help it! I woke up to use the restroom and knew today should be the day...so I logged on and tried it and I got it and got the time I wanted too! Very excited!:cool1:

We were there in January and showed up 15 minutes early (because I had written down the time incorrectly) and were told we needed to come back at our assigned time. At that time, the CM taking the fast passes on his ipad also told us to be sure to be back within our window or we wouldn't be allowed in after our time slot either. That was our experience.

I suggest the first group go in around 11:05 and order slowly and sit down at a table big enough to accommodate your whole party. And then the second group show up right at 11:25 or a few minutes before, order quickly, and find the rest of the party. You'll all still be able to sit/mostly eat together. (The second group could even do the option to order their food ahead of time so it comes faster/closer to the first groups)

Need help! I haven't gotten a clear answer yet.

Two of us have lunch fastpasses that end at 11:10, and two of us have lunch fastpasses that start at 11:25.

Does anyone have any experience showing up early or after your window, and if so, were you all allowed in?

Regarding the 2 different times... I had 2 accounts...mine (4) and my parents (2). separate names and reservations. I made separate reservations and finally was able to get them to overlap. Made mine first and got 10:50-11:20... then did theirs...time wasn't available. Picked an early time, did a change time, picked a later time, did a change time, then picked early again...after that I was able to get an overlap of 11:10-11:40 for them...so I figure we'll show up at 11:10 for all of us. If you switch to later and earlier it may work out...every time I changed it, new time slots appear. Of course there is always a chance you lose your reservation doing that or don't get a good time, but I figured I was at 60 days it was worth it to try.

So, if you are not staying onsite and with all of these fastpasses around, is there any realistic chance of those of us staying offsite getting in for lunch?

Got a FP for June 22!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

And to the previous question... I would get in line 30 min. prior to opening since your an off site guest, that is your best chance or wait over an hour in line.

So, if you are not staying onsite and with all of these fastpasses around, is there any realistic chance of those of us staying offsite getting in for lunch?

I was talking to my wife about this the other day. We had tried to make Dinner reservations for our wedding anniversary in October. We are staying on property and utilized the 180 +10 perk. Everything at BOG was still booked! So we will now be trying for the lunch fastpass. I think if you are off site the odds are slim to get a table!

I personally think the "Beast" should be removed from the dinner equation and a character breakfast with "Beauty and the Beast" should be offered! It would move those away from dinner who only really want their kids to see the Beast.

Brian

I was talking to my wife about this the other day. We had tried to make Dinner reservations for our wedding anniversary in October. We are staying on property and utilized the 180 +10 perk. Everything at BOG was still booked! So we will now be trying for the lunch fastpass. I think if you are off site the odds are slim to get a table!

I personally think the "Beast" should be removed from the dinner equation and a character breakfast with "Beauty and the Beast" should be offered! It would move those away from dinner who only really want their kids to see the Beast.

Brian

I was unable to get an ADR for BOG for our trip last October; tried for months. Part of the problem, IMO is the number of nights that there are hard ticket parties from early September until the week before Christmas. the week we were there last year MNSSHP was held 4 of the 6 days we were at the parks. How many ADRs are unavailable on the nights the parties are scheduled because BOG is closed for the parties. Just my thoughts; its too bad such a popular restaurant is in a park that closes early so many nights for months.

We were able to get FP+ and had lunch there.

I was just able to make a reservation for June 23. I see a pattern....

Brian

I like the idea of a Beauty and the Beast breakfast! :thumbsup2

DW managed to get a FastPass for June. :yay: If you have a lunch FastPass, how long must you wait after you check-in? Also, what are the advantages of pre-ordering?

Got a FP for June 22!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!

And to the previous question... I would get in line 30 min. prior to opening since your an off site guest, that is your best chance or wait over an hour in line.

I was just able to make a reservation for June 23. I see a pattern....

thinking out loud... fp for 6/22 available on 4/24.... fp for 6/23 available on 4/25. I am hoping for one on 6/27.... it might be available on 4/29? maybe, just maybe? ive still been checking everyday!

I've been so busy trying to plan which FP+ to get and what time, etc. that I've spent more time on the attractions & strategies board recently rather than this one. I just happened to pop onto this board & read this thread Thursday night and saw where you could reserve BOG fast passes much sooner than before. I scored one for our upcoming trip. I'm beyond excited!!!! Love the DIS!!! Thanks everyone!

i just looked at the dinner menu and aside from the fact that (holy jeepers) it is expensive, there is nothing on it that excites me so i'm really hoping for a lunch adr.
if we want to have lunch there on the first of November when would I be able to make the reservation? i'm trying hard to figure this out.....
tia everyone.

also, I just went to the bog reservation link that is posted on here but when I try and key in my reservation id it will not take the letters. any idea why or am I using the wrong number. my reservation starts with a number and has a YB in it. anyone else have any problems?

I made a reservation for June 25th this morning. Where can I find my reservation on the bog lunch page. I tried looking and don't see anything. Thanks

I made a reservation for June 25th this morning. Where can I find my reservation on the bog lunch page. I tried looking and don't see anything. Thanks

how did you do it? did you use the linked page? what did you use as your reservation number?

Need help! I haven't gotten a clear answer yet. Two of us have lunch fastpasses that end at 11:10, and two of us have lunch fastpasses that start at 11:25. Does anyone have any experience showing up early or after your window, and if so, were you all allowed in?

We arrived late to ours last year and they still took us!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter