• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be our Guest Lunch

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
We currently have a 11:45 but have been trying to get a 12:00-12:15ish. Should I keep looking or will it be ok to show up at 12:00? We're going 9/16 so I'm not sure what the anticipated crowd level will be.

You need to show on time, if you don't preorder the line to order can consume thos 15 minutes you want

Why won't you be there until noon?
We've been ten minutes late before-- got stuck on a ride-- and the CM didn't bat an eye. I didn't even offer an explanation. But I assume it would depend on your CM. I don't know how late you'd have to be to get turned away, but I imagine it would have to be pretty late. But, I wouldn't plan to show up at 12:15.

You said you are going 9/16 and you are not sure what the anticipated crowd level will be. It doesn't matter for bog they will be booked solid.

If you have an 11:45am ADR then you should be showing up a few minutes prior to that to check in for your ADR.
Don't try showing up 15+ minutes late or you may find that they cannot accommodate you because they gave your table away to a walk up and you may be getting a $10 per person no show fee on your CC.
If you don't like your ADR time then keep checking to change it or cancel and eat elsewhere.

I'm just hoping something will pop up between now and 9/16 - I just keep missing all the TP alerts. Worst case we get there at 11:45 and just eat then. More time to snack before dinner. :)

I have heard many times, but have no source to cite, that they will hold your reservation up to 15 minutes after the ADR time. I have never tested this theory personally, though. :scared:

I get all caught up in the ADR game myself and then find I can pretty much get what I want a few days before as people start cancelling to avoid the fee.

We currently have a 11:45 but have been trying to get a 12:00-12:15ish. Should I keep looking or will it be ok to show up at 12:00? We're going 9/16 so I'm not sure what the anticipated crowd level will be.
Even if you arrive a few minutes early your food may not show up til after 12 anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter