• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest - No Reservations Available...

Jason Reedy

Earning My Ears
So, I have heard that the Be Our Guest restaurant is a good thing to experience...

I have checked for reservations for lunch and dinner for every day we are at DW from June 18 to the 23rd and NO tables are available...any time for lunch or dinner...for the entire week.

Is that normal, or am I doing something wrong? I know it's popular...but I am still over 3 months out!

Thanks.

So, I have heard that the Be Our Guest restaurant is a good thing to experience...

I have checked for reservations for lunch and dinner for every day we are at DW from June 18 to the 23rd and NO tables are available...any time for lunch or dinner...for the entire week.

Is that normal, or am I doing something wrong? I know it's popular...but I am still over 3 months out!

Thanks.
The reality of the situation is so absurd that it's almost pitiful to have to write out, but, yes, Be Our Guest usually sells out completely six months in advance. I don't even remember the last time I planned a Disney trip six months in advance, let alone figured out where I wanted to eat on a specific day, but the Disney culture in 2017 is such that obsessive planning is rewarded.

But here's the good news: Reservations always become available. The key is snagging them when they do. For that, I recommend the free Touring Plans Reservation Finder. In January, we planned a quick weekend away over Martin Luther King Day, and a day or two before we departed, this tool helped me land reservations at 'Ohana, Be Our Guest and Beaches & Cream.

Good luck! I suspect you'll find your way in the door. Just be patient!

check 45 days prior the dates you want people cancel plans on this mark because by then final payments must be done, even 24 hours before your desired date, cancel will cone up to avoid the no show charge, good luck!!

It's worth trying once if you can snag an ADR but it's by no means a deal breaker or the best dining spot in the world. I've been able to stumble across a reservation in the past just casually checking the website.

I used Touring Plans reservation finder to cobble together prepark opening reservations for a party of 10 between 70 and 60 days out :D It's an amazing thing! I recommend looking for smaller groups (1-3 people) versus 4+. I set up most of the adults with their own MDE account so I could book under their name for BoG this way.

Keep checking, we've eaten there three times, once making the ressie two days out and then changing it the day before for a better time that became available, and we had dinner there two Saturdays ago with a ressie made one month before.

Hello! I just planned a last minute spring break trip for the first week in April and did my FP+ and ressies about 34 days out. I was able to get all the FP+ rides I wanted, including ROL, and I kept checking and just the other day I was able to snag a BOG early dinner for the day we will be in MK. Just keep checking periodically, especially as your time gets closer, and you should be able to get something. Final payment for our trip was at the 30 day mark, so maybe start checking at least a week or so before the 30 day mark from the beginning of your trip and every day after. Hope that helps. :flower1:

I used the Touringplans.com reservation finder - set up my requests on Thursday last week and scored at 5:00 PM reservation today for late August! You have to be quick about actually booking the reservation because it's not held for you... it's only a notification that something has opened up. But i had gotten up early all last week and the week before to get a dinner reservation for BOG at exactly 180 days out and got nothing so I'm thrilled about this reservation! This is only 1 of 2 table service meals we're planning for the trip.

Thanks.

Yes it is normal as many make their ADRs as soon as they can at 180 days. I would definitely try Touring Plans Reservation Finder as PPs mentioned above. I was able to get two reservations for friends going the week after you in June within the last two weeks - these are for lunch, which is quick service. Dinner, which is table service is much harder. However, you can put in two requests at a time, so you can request each one, and see what pops up. You just need to sign up for a free account, and put in your request, and then watch for text/email to let you know one has been found, and try and log in and grab it. If it is not available, you will have to reset the search to have it start again.

They also have brft if you are just trying to get in to check out the themed rooms, which seems to be more available. For brft or lunch you seat yourself and can check out all the rooms, but for dinner you will be seated and one room is closed off. At dinner you can meet the Beast. You might want to check out the menus and prices on the app(not sure if you are on the dining plan or paying OOP).

You can also watch the June Cancelled ADR thread on the Dining Forum, where you can try and coordinate with others who have one to cancel that you need. Also as others suggested, things open up as trips get closer, and even a few days before, so keep checking, chances are good something will pop up.

3 months too late, unfortunately. They always open up, but you have to literally check all the time and set up a notification on TP.

Keep trying. I got mine about two weeks out by just sitting there and continuously hitting the search button while I worked. Took about two hours, but I got my ressie!

Keep checking. People change their ADRs all the time and I am convinced that BoG is one the restaurants they randomly release additional times for. MANY times I have been trying to get a specific time and then BAM! all of sudden I can get whatever time I wanted and the same time is suddenly available every single day of our trip. BoG is one place I have ALWAYS been able to get an ADR for within 15 minutes of my desired time as long as I keep checking.

I used Touring Plans and finally got a dinner reservation yesterday for our upcoming trip.

Don't give up!!:thumbsup2

Carla

check 45 days prior the dates you want people cancel plans on this mark because by then final payments must be done, even 24 hours before your desired date, cancel will cone up to avoid the no show charge, good luck!!

Packages are to be paid in full 30 days in advance. This changed quite some time ago.

Op- keep checking, thinks open all the time as people tweak their plans. Folic overbook bog and when they firm their days and their fast passes the release the extra.

Another vote for touring plans reservation finder, it has helped me out more than once. I make sure that it's set so that I'll get a text message and most of the time I've been able to log on and get the ADR. Once I was driving, so lost out on that one. Also note that if you don't get the ADR or the time isn't right you will need to restart the search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter