Be Our Guest or Pecos Bill's

Ashleybs

Mouseketeer
Been searching for a reservation for BOG on our first park day which is also our 18th anniversary. Finally gave up hope and decided we would try Pecos Bill's. We looked at the menu, thought it sounded good and have planned on that. Then guess what just happened....a lunch reservation FINALLY came available! I of course snagged it but wanted to be sure of which we should do! I don't even know why I'm questioning it bc it's what I was wanting! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh and we are on the DDP!

Last edited:

Yep- if you’re on the dining plan, pick BOG. It’s not my thing, but it’s definitely a strip up from Peco’s Bills.

If you’re not on the dining plan, check the menus and see which are more appealing (and more affordable for what you get).

BOG especially with the Dining Plan. Plus you can get alcohol as part of your QS meal which you cannot do at Pecos Bills. I do think BOG has gone down hill a little from a couple of years ago. But you can probably say that about most Disney restaurants.

We love BOG for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (not the same day of course). Always like the ambiance. I would always take BOG over Pecos Bills.

Pecos Bills is one of my favorites but its a quickserve and BOG is kind of a hybrid--though I have not eaten there before. You can go to Pecos Bills anytime!

While I won’t claim BOG is the best food ever, everyone ate what they selected without complaints. French dip was good!

I would keep BOG- as others have said, you can easily try Pecos Bill's at another time (lunch or dinner). I really enjoy the turkey sandwich at BOG for lunch and you have to get a cupcake!

I agree with BoG but I will share something we did once that we really enjoyed!

One trip we picked up Pecos Bills, covered our meals and took the raft across to Tom Sawyer's Island. There, we walked to the covered area overlooking the water and enjoyed our meal there. It was a bit of a challenge transporting the food and not something we'd do each trip but it was a nice change and very peaceful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter