Be Our Guest quick service

braggbeth

Earning My Ears
Im trying to find out how long the meals take there... How long should I plan for the quick service breakfast to last? Thanks

45 minutes should suffice, especially if you have preordered your meals.

I allow 45 minutes for all ou QS meals. WE may choose to linger, but that is on us. Counter service is usually pretty efficient thoughout the World.

My DD really wants to have breakfast at BOG, but I don't do breakfast so I'll probably just have coffee. I have heard the kids' breakfast portions are really tiny. If she were to order a kids' meal, would she still get a pastry tray to go with it, even though nobody's ordering an adult meal? If there is not a pastry tray with a kids' meal, I will order her an adult meal, but I know there's no way she can eat an normal-sized meal plus pastries. 8-) I'm just hoping there's a middle ground between not enough food and way too much food for her. Any advice would be appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter