Be Our Guest Reservation before Park Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradster1067

Earning My Ears
So, I was able to snag a 8:15am breakfast for Be Our Guest, which is 45 minutes before the park opens. What happens if you finish breakfast before park open? Do they let you stay in the Park? Thanks!

Yes, you can line up at a ride, but they usually won't let you on the ride until time for park opening. You are way ahead of the crowd, though! Once we were admitted to go through the cue but no get on the ride until 9 (Frozen Ever After, and once we were only allowed at the beginning of the queue (Peter Pan).

They will allow you to stay in the park. You won't be able to ride anything until official park opening time. You "might" be able to get in line for a ride, but areas are usually blocked off.

You can generally roam around the area behind the castle up to BOG. Many/most people will start lining up to ride 7DMT. Some will queue at PP. Sometimes the carousel is running.

If it’s an EMM morning you’ll be held to ride until park opening. If not, with any luck you may be able to sneak in an early ride if they open things a bit early.

You generally can’t get much beyond the back of castle area to other parts of the park until the opening show is over (just before 9am).

Regardless, you’re ahead of everyone heading your way.

Have fun!

Thanks for all the replies! Out of curiosity, whats the earliest time you can book for Be Our Guest breakfast?

Earliest BoG ADR is 8 AM. Although yours is at 8:15, you can get thorugh the gate starting at 7:45, head directly to BoG and be seated right away, giving you more time to wander Fantasyland without crowds after you finish eating. I would head straight down Main Street and go to the right of the castle a bit and get some empty MK castle pics before heading to breakfast. People with ADRs are let through to the left of the castle, so it is usually deserted for a while to the right of the castle.

If you want to hit 7DMT just before RD after BOG then...

Pre order your breakfast as this will save time. Check in to BOG as soon as you can as they will likely seat you earlier than your reservation.

With that you will be out early and can get in the BOG side line for 7DMT. They typically let the people from BOG in the 7DMT que once the fireworks go off for the open ceremony...so you beat the RD crowd.

This is becoming more of a known “hack” so lines are forming quicker and longer year after year but it is still a worthwhile perk to take advantage of.

If you want to hit 7DMT just before RD after BOG then...

Pre order your breakfast as this will save time. Check in to BOG as soon as you can as they will likely seat you earlier than your reservation.

With that you will be out early and can get in the BOG side line for 7DMT. They typically let the people from BOG in the 7DMT que once the fireworks go off for the open ceremony...so you beat the RD crowd.

This is becoming more of a known “hack” so lines are forming quicker and longer year after year but it is still a worthwhile perk to take advantage of.
Thanks for the advice! If for some reason we didn’t want to ride 7DMT (the only reason I could see is if the breakfast wasn’t sitting well with me lol), do they allow you to line up for entrance to another land? (say we wanted to queue at the pathway to Liberty Square for Haunted Mansion)

We have a BOG pre-park opening ADR in early December for a party of 7. Some of us will line up for 7DMT and others will do Peter Pan. We have a FP for 9:15 at the Haunted Mansion and are hoping to do Peter Pan, Small World, then down the hill to the Haunted Mansion.

Thanks for the advice! If for some reason we didn’t want to ride 7DMT (the only reason I could see is if the breakfast wasn’t sitting well with me lol), do they allow you to line up for entrance to another land? (say we wanted to queue at the pathway to Liberty Square for Haunted Mansion)
From what I have seen from the most recent reports the CMs hold you at the path between the Pan/Small World entrances. No actual line will be in that area since it’s low priority for RD.

For ride priority (if your food isn’t sitting well) Pan would be the next best.

So, I was able to snag a 8:15am breakfast for Be Our Guest, which is 45 minutes before the park opens. What happens if you finish breakfast before park open? Do they let you stay in the Park? Thanks!
Main Street USA opens for everyone an hour before park opening. So if the parks opens at 9am everyone is allowed to enter up to the Castle at 8am. Since you have a reservation at BOG you go to the right and they check your reservation. After you eat if it's still not 9am then you are free to roam Fantasyland but not get on rides unil 9am
There's a welcome ceremony on the castle stage that starts at 8:55 you will have the option of watching it from the Castle tunnel and see the back of the ceremony or you can walk to the front of the castle
For those "empty" Main Street photos you need to get those at 8am as everyone is coming in at the same time

" Since you have a reservation at BOG you go to the right and they check your reservation."

Last year we were told to go to the left to enter the MK with an early reservation for BOG. Has the area to enter early been moved to the right at the MK?

" Since you have a reservation at BOG you go to the right and they check your reservation."

Last year we were told to go to the left to enter the MK with an early reservation for BOG. Has the area to enter early been moved to the right at the MK?

It was to left a couple weeks ago, but really you can't miss it. They had a CM out there yelling and pointing about reservations, and another one with a sign out in front that we were being directed to so they could confirm our res

Something I haven't seen anyone mention yet.... ensure you double check park hours before your trip, depending on how far away you are. There's always a possibility of park hour extension and then your PPO breakfast loses its advantage.

Something I haven't seen anyone mention yet.... ensure you double check park hours before your trip, depending on how far away you are. There's always a possibility of park hour extension and then your PPO breakfast loses its advantage.
That happened to us, had an 8am BOG, then they changed the park hours to open at 8.

And if my reservation is at 8:45, will they still let us back at 7:45 since it is PPO? I’m still trying to change it to earlier, but if it stands at 8:45...would you still try to check in as soon as you could? Or will they make us wait?

And if my reservation is at 8:45, will they still let us back at 7:45 since it is PPO? I’m still trying to change it to earlier, but if it stands at 8:45...would you still try to check in as soon as you could? Or will they make us wait?
You will be let in at 7:45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter