Beach Club at 7 months out.

I switched Feb 14-16 BCV studio to Poly lake view, right at 7 months and the BCV was gone in a heartbeat

we've had good luck getting what we want at the 7 month mark and even much later with a wait list. We generally don't book studios though. I've been keeping an eye on availability for one bedrooms around the 7 month mark at bcv as I'm hoping to book a few days there over spring break. Hoping this is doable but getting a studio seems to be much tougher.

We please wish me LUCK!!!
Did 7 month for Beach Club on Sunday for March 26-29 and had to be put on wait list.

We please wish me LUCK!!!
Did 7 month for Beach Club on Sunday for March 26-29 and had to be put on wait list.

We're waitlisted for the 27-31st (2br). Currently have a split stay between Poly and AKL (our group's two home resorts that we booked a while back). That's a busy spring break week, but I'm still hoping for Beach Club because we spend a ton of time at Epcot.

I tried for April 8-15 when it opened at the 7 month mark and there was nothing :( Went with GFV instead though! Not a bad use of resale OKW points :D

I got the first night of our trip booked at BCV at the 7 month window this morning but I’m going to need to waitlist the rest tomorrow.

2 years ago our waitlist came through for the same weekend there so fingers crossed!

All you can do is try.
BCV is my home and I normally book a studio on the 11 month mark first thing in the morning. I forgot and booked at 10 months 1 week and will not forget in the future. I had to take a 1 bedroom as there were no studios for a full week. Wait list did not come through and we visit last two weeks ofOctober. That's never happened to us before this year.

BCV is one of our home resorts and we bought there for F&W. I book our 1 BR at the 11 month mark. A few years ago we wanted to add on a Fri/Sat at the 10 month mark and there was not even 1 BR availability at 10 months.

It is possible to get Beach Club at the 7 month window....but it's getting increasing more difficult (as more members join the DVC). If you are planning to book Beach Club (if you don't own there), I would recommend booking 7 months to the day. If it's not available, waitlist it and check back often with DVC Member Services. If you own Beach Club....book it as far out as possible (11 months if possible).

Last edited:
My 7 month opened up on July 3rd for my February 2019 vacation. Still waiting on the BCV waitlist. Currently no studios available. It's not a busy time of year at all!

Yea, feb is getting harder. I’ve been waitlisted for ONE night, Sunday feb 3 at Bwv for months now and nothing. I do have a backup, but hoping not to move for such a short stay.

I tried to get a two bedroom at beach club for five nights end of October at exactly seven months. Had to wait list and we leave in three weeks and waitlist never came through. I also waitlisted Boardwalk and that didn't come through either. Staying at SSR but it is a couples trip and we love Disney Springs so we can just walk home from there. Thinking once Epcot closes, we will walk to Beach Club and uber/taxi to Disney Springs - hang there and then just walk back to hotel.

I am also going Easter weekend and was surprised I could get a one-bedroom at Beach Club at seven months.

I tried to get a two bedroom at beach club for five nights end of October at exactly seven months. Had to wait list and we leave in three weeks and waitlist never came through. I also waitlisted Boardwalk and that didn't come through either. Staying at SSR but it is a couples trip and we love Disney Springs so we can just walk home from there. Thinking once Epcot closes, we will walk to Beach Club and uber/taxi to Disney Springs - hang there and then just walk back to hotel.

I am also going Easter weekend and was surprised I could get a one-bedroom at Beach Club at seven months.
High points = low DVC demand.

We haven't had difficulty booking a studio or 1 bdrm the first two weeks of May...yet. It's October we have to book on day 1.
I had to waitlist a studio last week at BCV for first weekend May. I got the first day but not the second two. I have all 3 days booked at Boardwalk as a back up too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter