• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Marketplace??

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, We will be staying at the BCV this summer and will be on the DDP. Is there anything that can be ordered at the Marketplace for a SNACK credit?? And is the Marketplace considered CS for Breakfast?? If so WHAT can be ordered for Breakfast there?? Thanks, Joan

I asked the CM when I called to make ressies at the BCV for September, and she said that the BC Marketplace does not participate in the plan at all. However, you might want to ask this question on the DVC board. I've heard that some people have been able to use CS credits. I'd love to be able to use a snack credit there for the gelato, but I'm probably "Wishing upon a Star" on that one!

Thanks for the answer! Our last 2 visits to WDW we have stayed at the BCV and we tend to FREQUENT the Marketplace! :goodvibes Great place for Breakfast, Lunch or just a snack! Joan

I just asked a similar question on the Resort boards and was told that the Beach Club Marketplace does participate in the DP and takes CS credits for some items. My sister just called the Beach Club Marketplace yesterday, however, and was told that they are not open for breakfast at all. This seems crazy to me. Can anyone confirm whether or not the Marketplace still serves breakfast items?

Hi, when I was there in February they DEFINITELY were serving Breakfast! We ate there quite a few mornings! They have MANY bakery items and (my favorite)fresh fruit cup with honey yogurt that they make up right in front of you! They might have had small boxes of cereal also. Beaches and Cream DOES NOT serve Breakfast, could they have thought that was what she meant?? :confused3 Or possibly that it is not an egg,pancake,ect...breakfast food place?? Anyway as the OP I thought I had read where people used the DDP here?? We have not been on the plan yet,so I did not pay attention when I was there and look for the symbols on the menu. :sad2: Joan

Thanks, Joan S. I'm thinking what you said, that they thought she meant Beaches and Cream. I don't so much care if they serve a hot breakfast as long as I can grab coffee and a muffin in the morning. I also heard that the Ale and Compass bar in the Yacht Club has refills on the purchased coffee mugs in the morning, along with continental breakfast items. Did you ever have breakfast there?

YES! I have had Breakfast there (it is the one right in the Yacht Club Lobby) and they have coffee for the refillable mugs (or buy one paper cup) and they had muffins also.But I do not remember what else they had ! I do remember it was a very quiet spot to have breakfast. Also, if you do get food at the BC Marketplace you can take it into the atrium that leads out to the BCVillas. This is a wonderful spot to enjoy your food! :thumbsup2 Joan

Thanks for all the anwers. I'm an over-planner when it comes to Disney, and I can't stand to just wing it and not know where I'm going to eat every day. Thanks again!

FYI. Someone just posted on the DVC board that they were able to use a CS credit at BC marketplace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter