Beach Club or Polynesian?

Polynesian or Beach Club

• Polynesian Hotel

• Beach Club

Results are only viewable after voting.

disfreak24

DIS Veteran
So my family is getting ready to book our disney trip for this spring/summer. We are debating on these two hotels..

so which one do you guys like better? Thanks in advance :)

you cannot beat the polynesian!
1) It has the monorail
2) It has the best firework viewing location
3) It has its own dolewhip machine!!
4) it has ohana and kona cafe = best restaurants!
5) you're superrrr close to magic kingdom

Beach club has a really awesome pool, but if you can on the monorail go for it. Its literally the best! It takes like two minute to get to the MK and its so fun just to ride around on late at night. Poly all the waayy! :-)

BEACH CLUB!!!!!!!!!!

THats my home resort, u can walk to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios, Stormalong Bay(pool) is huge and TONS of fun, on the Boardwalk!!!!!!!!

On my last vacation I went to every resort just to check all of them out. I've stayed at both poly and BC and liked both. But on my tour through every resort the smell of the beach and yacht club was the best smelling hotels ive ever been in. plus with BC you have the boardwalk and a walk to Epcot.

I've stayed at both, and I definetly prefer the Poly out of the two.

Polynesian :-)
I've stayed there a couple times, and it's my favorite resort. Everything about it is amazing! Although, I've heard they're re-constructing the Great Ceremonial House, which will be awesome once it's done, but not sure I'd want to stay there during the contruction of the main building. IDK if they're even really doing it, and if they do, IDK when it will be.

Never stayed at Poly, but I do want to point out a few great things about BC (I stayed there in '08)-

1) the pool, Stormalong Bay, is the best on property without a doubt
2) BC is a lot smaller than Poly, so less walking :)
3) Poly may only be a monorail ride away from MK, but BC is a quick walk to Epcot. can't beat that :goodvibes
4) You can see Illuminations from some parts of BC and also the bridge across from the back entrance
5) back entrance brings me to my next point- it is a much quieter and quicker entrance than the one in the front. yes, you are dropped off between France and UK which may be inconvenient if you plan on spending a lot of time in Future World, but it's a way to get in the park hassle-free :)

so there you go. nothing against the Poly, but i would probably choose to return to BC if it were up to me :thumbsup2

the poly! :)
haven't stayed anywhere except csr, but I've been in the poly.
super cool theme, seems like the rooms are nice.
they have a beach where you can watch wishes, and they have the monorail.
I totally wanna stay there sometime! :love:
enjoy your trip!

Especially if you are going around the hotter time, because they have the most amazing pool everrrrrr!!!!!! And you can walk to epcot and Hollywood studios, and you are able to see fireworks from epcots show. Really you will never want to stay at another resort.

I have stayed at both but i stayed normal level at the polynesian and club level at the beach club it's so hard to choose between these two because they are easily my favorite resorts hhave been too. Personally i would choose the Polynesian. It mostly depends on if you go to the magic kingdom or epcot more.. hope this helped:)

Beach Club! I just preferred the 'feel' to the Poly, but the Poly was also beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter