Beach Club points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiders

Earning My Ears
If anyone is interested in renting points @10 a point I have 314 available with a feb. use year

How do yu rent them.When are the payments due. Thanks a lot!

I am interested in a studio at VWL for the dates of 5/18 - 5/23. I don't need all the dyas, just 2-4 consecutive days durring that time. Please email me at mkellym@aol.com if interested.

I am looking to rent 2 studio rooms for 12/03/03 - 12/07/03 (4 nights) at BCV. The calculator puts the needed points at 136pts. If any possibilities please email me at DSullivan@stmh.org.

Thanks
Dan

I am totally new at this - I am looking to rent a studio at the Beach Club Villas from Oct. 18 - Oct. 23. I was told I needed about 140 points. Can you help me at all? I am not sure if this is how I am supposed to find them.

Hi, Michele.

This is the way to find them! However, I have a few suggestions that may help. Drop me an email and I'll get back to you to answer your questions and explain the process. If your willing, give me your phone number and I'll call you (it will save a LOT of typing!)

Depending on what your looking for, I also may be able to help you with your reservation.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tom

Originally posted by Michele O
I am totally new at this - I am looking to rent a studio at the Beach Club Villas from Oct. 18 - Oct. 23. I was told I needed about 140 points. Can you help me at all? I am not sure if this is how I am supposed to find them.

We are looking for a studio from Sunday, Oct 26th thru Saturday, November 1st at the BCV. Do you know if there are any available at that time? Do you still have any points available? I am new to this so any tips would be helpful. Thank you

Karen,
I am also looking for similar dates as you are. I do not have any points. I also am new to the disboard and am feeling my way around. I hope that someone is able to help us both.

Sorry,

Michele O

I would like to make a Walt Disney World Villa Wilderness Lodge sixty (60) point reservation-rental request for five (5) nights (12-points each night) from Sunday, December 7, 2003 until Thursday, December 11, 2003.

I'll be staying offsite before then, but I just have to experience the christmas holiday decorations in the WDW Wilderness Lodge and just enjoy sitting in their lobby. I especially like to walk through the front entrance and seeing that huge 4-5 story christmas tree at night, or sitting on the leather chair in front of the fireplace above the lobby entrance, or the main fireplace. Or eating at the Whispering Cafe and sitting near their own fireplace and facing the lobby and people watching. So many things to do. I've never visited the Villa Wilderness Lodge.

My email is RaySharpton2@webtv.net or you could pm me using the icon below my signature.

I can imagine that any Disney Vacation Club owner may be concerned renting to a stranger and fearing the risk of not getting their money after making a reservation. There are several DIS Moderators on the DISBoards and many other DISers that would be glad to act as a reference for me.

Thank you in advance, Ray Sharpton :)

Do you still have 102 points for a beach club villa studio for July 13 - 6 nights, check out on July 19. The calculator said I would need 102 points. I will email you also with my telephone. Would like to reserve ASAP, as airfares are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter