Beach Club pool entry question

Jonfw2

DIS Veteran
Hello there...we are staying at Beach Club in August, club level. A couple of close friends will be at WDW at the same time staying at Dolphin. I would never try to sneak them into the pool, and I know what the rules are over there.

BUT...is it worth it to nicely ask the club concierge if they could join us for a couple of hours? I don't want to pull any rank because we're staying club, but I thought that might be the kind of thing the concierge would be able to do in a "just this once" sort of fashion.

Any thoughts? Thank you!

It never hurts to ask. Worse they can do to you is say no. There's no sort of punishment for asking. Just assume the answer is no and if not, great.
They can join you at a table beside the pool gate so it's possible to at least socialize in the area together.

It never hurts to ask. Worse they can do to you is say no. There's no sort of punishment for asking. Just assume the answer is no and if not, great.
They can join you at a table beside the pool gate so it's possible to at least socialize in the area together.
Great point! Also, my travel agent mentioned the existence of some kind of "day pass". I'm not quite sure how it works though.

You could also join them at the Dolphin pool. They don't check IDs unless you want towels, you have to show your room key but they give you how many you ask for. I actually like the Dolphin pool better, it seems less crowded.
I hadn't even thought of that! But- if I'm being totally honest- we are staying in the Presidential Suite and they very much want to come our way!

Great point! Also, my travel agent mentioned the existence of some kind of "day pass". I'm not quite sure how it works though.
That's your open
Tell them your TA mentioned some sort of day pass for guests at the pool and you have some friends in the area and is it possible to get a pair for them
If they exist, or exist at BC/YC, the CL staff would know. TA aren't really known to have the best or most up to date info. But hey, still a great way to bring it up.

That's your open
Tell them your TA mentioned some sort of day pass for guests at the pool and you have some friends in the area and is it possible to get a pair for them
If they exist, or exist at BC/YC, the CL staff would know. TA aren't really known to have the best or most up to date info. But hey, still a great way to bring it up.
Right! Okay- this is the plan!

If you have capacity in your room, you can add your friends to your room for the day - be prepared to pay any extra adult fees. Otherwise, as PP's have noted, all you can do is ask and be prepared to be told no. It is my understanding that letting guests other than resort guests in is at the discretion of the lifeguard/pool staff and CL may not have any sway over that decision.

If you have capacity in your room, you can add your friends to your room for the day - be prepared to pay any extra adult fees. Otherwise, as PP's have noted, all you can do is ask and be prepared to be told no. It is my understanding that letting guests other than resort guests in is at the discretion of the lifeguard/pool staff and CL may not have any sway over that decision.
Thanks! Yes- my travel agent believes that we can add them for the day to the room but since we are club level, there would be no extra fees. She is checking.

I would do this. Then they can join you at the pool & in the lounge.

you can ask, but they are very strict about non-guests entry to Stormalong Bay. I think you should plan that you will not be able to bring your guests in unless you include them on your room reservation.

Thanks! Yes- my travel agent believes that we can add them for the day to the room but since we are club level, there would be no extra fees. She is checking.
When I stayed at the poly, they issued day guest cards for my mom and stepdad. It got them into the room/opened the pool gates. I'm sure that's what your TA is thinking of.

When I stayed at the poly, they issued day guest cards for my mom and stepdad. It got them into the room/opened the pool gates. I'm sure that's what your TA is thinking of.
Thank you. This is so helpful. When I woke up this morning, I didn't even know this existed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter