Beach Club pool question

donzac27

Still searching for my Prince Charming
We are staying at the Beach Club for 8 nights in August. We have never stayed there before but have heard that you need some sort of wrist band in order to use the pool. Is this true? If so, do they give you these wrists band upon check-in that will last for your entire stay or do you get a new one each day? Lastly, I have my dad coming to stay with us for one night but he is not listed on the ressies, will he be able to get into the pool? Can someone please explain to me how this works. Thanks

You get your pool wristband as you enter the pool area. There is a new band for each day. It would probably be a good idea to mention as you are checking in that your Dad will be with you on that one night. In response to your second question - we have had folks visit us at the pool and we just told the castmember with the bands they were our guests - no problem. Have fun!!

Hi Donna...I haven't seen you on-line for a while. Zach will love the BC :).

P.S. Check your PM.

have a great time! The BC is a beautiful resort, and SAB is a fantastic pool!
They wont give you a hard time if your Dad is with you one day.
You get a wristband for the day, each day you enter the pool area.
Make sure you have your room key with you for ID.

have a magical time! :)

Laura :)

Hello Donzac,

We were there May 12-17th and they checked ID's everyday and issued wristbands. On Friday & Saturday they had three ladies who patrolled the pool looking for the bands.

Great pool... you will love it!

:earsboy:

We were also there May 12-17, and were asked for ID everytime we entered the area, and given wristbands. It was busy on the 17th (it seems to be a high turnover day for them) and there weren't many seats available in the section we were at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter