Beach Club QSR

3kgtluvr

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I just found out that I'll be working at BCR doing QSR. I worked in MK Stands East during my last program and it was TONS of fun. I'm a bit worried that working in a resort won't be as amazing. :worried: I'm going to make the best of it though. Would anyone who has worked there care to share any experiences/advice? I like being around fast paced work environments and working with CMs around my age. Hopefully it won't be as bad as it seems.

She worked at Disney recently, so she probably found out via the hub. Or, she had a friend, who is there now, to find out for her via the hub.

I've just started working quick service at the Grand Floridian and I really like it. I have made loads of friends and its fun

When I get down there, I'm hoping to get somewhere good. I'm not too picky. :cool:

I just got in, Traditions is tomorrow, and got assigned Quick Service over at Sunset boulevard/Dockside in the Studios. So now I'm just thinking of all the places I've gotten food over there... should defintely be fun.

have you found out your exact location yet because you could easily be at Beaches and Cream which will definitely be hectic busy and what looks like fun.

OP, which locations exactly is MK Stands East?

Hey everyone! I just found out that I'll be working at BCR doing QSR. I worked in MK Stands East during my last program and it was TONS of fun. I'm a bit worried that working in a resort won't be as amazing. :worried: I'm going to make the best of it though. Would anyone who has worked there care to share any experiences/advice? I like being around fast paced work environments and working with CMs around my age. Hopefully it won't be as bad as it seems.

Hi!!

I worked Beaches and Cream QSR on my CP, and worked closely with those who were working QSR at Beach Club! I had a great time on my CP!! I usually worked the evening hours, usually from 5-11, sometimes 5-close. If I was closing, I'd be heading home anywhere from midnight to 2 am. Beach Club is really a fast paced environment. It has its ups and downs in terms of crowd levels, but when it's packed it's packed. Some moments I was making up to three kitchen sinks at the same time! Podium could be slow if we weren't busy, but the Beaches and Cream podium is located with a great view of Stormalong Bay so it was fun people watching, listening to the activities, and greeting guests. I even got to see some of the Hollywood Studios Fireworks!

Also, there will be plenty of CPs around your age. I had a large group of friends from my work which consisted of Beaches and Cream QSR and Beach Club QSR with a few lifeguards sprinkled in. Beach Club also shares a backstage area with the lifeguards, and many of them are college program aged as well. So don't worry about not being around CPs your age. It isn't as bad as it seems, I promise!

My daughter was Beach Club Qsr a couple years ago and loved the experience. She was primarily working at marketplace with the sandwiches and frozen yogurt. She did work a week or two at Beaches and Cream, Hurricane Hannahs poolside bar and even at Boardwalk Bakery to cover for others on vacation etc. Very few get assigned to Beach Club and many consider it a choice job. More of a family atmosphere among the staff than you get at the big locations. She still keeps in touch with her old supervisors and drops by when we visit Disney. She will like it, I am sure.

Drew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter