• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club question...

JUJU814

DIS Veteran
Is Beaches n Cream a sit down restaurant? Do you need an ADR? If not, is it usually crowded or would it be easy to get a seat for 2 people?

There are booths and tables, but it's not large. We've never made an ADR and usually get seated pretty quickly, since the tables turn pretty fast. Two people can also sit at the soda fountain counter.

It is a table service that doesn't take ADRs.

Seating is pretty limited. You can find a seat at the counter easier than a table or booth. If you go mid-afternoon, it can also be easy to get seated. It also depends on the weather and time of year, as it is an ice cream parlor and right next to Stormalong Bay.

Yes it's a sit down, no they do not accept ADRs, and EVERY time we've walked past it it has been pretty crowded. Fun place, though!:goodvibes

It can be crowded especially during busy/peak times. Last June when we were there the wait was close to two hours in the evenings!

We love Beaches and Cream. We usually try to go as soon as it opens for lunch - lots of times we were the first persons there.

It is a tiny place with a few tables and counter seating, so no ADRS are accepted. IF you go right when they open or at off times the wait isn't bad.At traditional mealtimes and after illuminations lets out the waits get to be pretty long ( overr an hour)

IMO, best burgers at WDW!

Couldn't agree more....plus the No Way Jose....:love: We want to eat here on our arrival day, hoping to be able to get in without too much of a wait. We have never eaten at one of the tables or booths, but rather have always dined at the counter....we prefer this more because you can interact with the waitstaff more. They are great people to talk to :goodvibes

Frozen Sunshine is my favorite! Yum!! :goodvibes

This place is a zoo after Illuminations. I'd follow Robyn's advice and try to go at off-peak times. Traditional meal times can bring waits of 45 minutes or more. :surfweb:

Really great place that needs to be a LOT bigger. :sad2: You really need to go earlier in the day to avoid long waits. This place is really small! We were there at an off time before our flight last August and we had to sit at the counter even after waiting quite a while. The burgers and ice cream are amazing though!:thumbsup2

Frozen Sunshine is my favorite! Yum!! :goodvibes

This place is a zoo after Illuminations. I'd follow Robyn's advice and try to go at off-peak times. Traditional meal times can bring waits of 45 minutes or more. :surfweb:

I was beginning to think I was the only one who ordered the frozen sunshine! I always try to get the kids to try it but they are hooked on root beer floats.

Of course DH laughs when I order a diet vanilla coke there (as I'm gorging on a wonderful, juicy burgers and the mandatory fries!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter