• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Resort toiletries

616cv

Earning My Ears
So sorry if this belongs in some other thread or forum....I was having a hard time finding any way to post a question so I took the opportunity when I finally found an option to post something.
I’m getting ready for a stay at the Beach Club Resort in a few weeks. I thought I’d just use the toiletries provided at the hotel instead of packing all my own stuff this time. Does anyone know what toiletries are provided there now? Somewhere I read just shampoo and a bar of soap.

Hi-

:welcome: to the DIS!!!

I run the Beach Club FAQ thread. I haven't stayed there recently, but I'm pretty sure there is more than just shampoo and soap in the rooms. I do vaguely remember someone posting not long ago that that was all they had, but I think that was an exception . I'm going to post your question over on that board. Click on the link in my signature to see what people who have stayed recently or are perhaps there now.

Dee

Hi-

:welcome: to the DIS!!!

I run the Beach Club FAQ thread. I haven't stayed there recently, but I'm pretty sure there is more than just shampoo and soap in the rooms. I do vaguely remember someone posting not long ago that that was all they had, but I think that was an exception . I'm going to post your question over on that board. Click on the link in my signature to see what people who have stayed recently or are perhaps there now.

Dee
Thank you!

In July we had:

Face Soap
Bath Soap
Shower Gel
Shampoo
Conditioner
After Sun
Hand Moisturiser

They've really upped their game over the last couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter