Beach Club rooms

MyPrince&Princess

Mouseketeer
Hi! Can anyone help me figure out the rooms at Beach Club? We have a Club level resort view booked. I would like a 2 Queen and daybed with a full balcony. Are these even available on the CL floor? If so, do any have nice views? Meaning not roof top?? There seem to be so many with terrible roof top views. If you have room numbers and pictures please share.
We have a second non-CL stay booked later this year. Same question. Are there any 2Q with daybed and full balcony resort view categories that don't look on roof tops? Wondering if I need to switch to water view. I miss the Garden view option. Thanks!

Pretty sure all CL rooms have a full balcony so no worries there
No. There aren't any floors at the Beach Club that have 100% full balconies. Approximately 75% of BC CL rooms have full balconies according to some estimates.

You can get more information about the Beach Club in this thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-yacht-beach-club-resorts-information-questions.3400342/

And this thread has room views for the Beach Club. Some of the info is outdated, but a view doesn't change. :)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/

Last edited:

Hi! Can anyone help me figure out the rooms at Beach Club? We have a Club level resort view booked. I would like a 2 Queen and daybed with a full balcony. Are these even available on the CL floor? If so, do any have nice views? Meaning not roof top?? There seem to be so many with terrible roof top views. If you have room numbers and pictures please share.
We have a second non-CL stay booked later this year. Same question. Are there any 2Q with daybed and full balcony resort view categories that don't look on roof tops? Wondering if I need to switch to water view. I miss the Garden view option. Thanks!
For your BC CL reservation - there aren't a lot of rooms with both the daybed and a full balcony. If a daybed is important than make it your only request.

For your non-CL stay - There are a lot of rooms with the daybed in the non-club level floors, but not 100%. The reason CL rooms have less daybeds than the rest of the resort is because the rooms on the top floor of the resort tend to be smaller and a daybed won't fit in it. So, the odds of getting a daybed are good.

About 50% of the non-CL rooms have a full balcony. But nothing is guaranteed. Only a small percentage of rooms overlook the large, flat roof.

For your BC CL reservation - there aren't a lot of rooms with both the daybed and a full balcony. If a daybed is important than make it your only request.

For your non-CL stay - There are a lot of rooms with the daybed in the non-club level floors, but not 100%. The reason CL rooms have less daybeds than the rest of the resort is because the rooms on the top floor of the resort tend to be smaller and a daybed won't fit in it. So, the odds of getting a daybed are good.

About 50% of the non-CL rooms have a full balcony. But nothing is guaranteed. Only a small percentage of rooms overlook the large, flat roof.
Thank you! Our last trip was split CL and non CL and both rooms were overlooking the roof and it was beyond depressing. They don't even try to pretty it up. It was roof and then parking lot or something beyond. And the roof was littered with water bottles and trash. It was horrendous. I miss the Garden view option.

No. There aren't any floors at the Beach Club that have 100% full balconies. Approximately 75% of BC CL rooms have full balconies according to some estimates.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-yacht-beach-club-resorts-information-questions.3400342/

And this thread has room views for the Beach Club. Some of the info is outdated, but a view doesn't change. :)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/
Thank you! This is helpful!

About 50% of the non-CL rooms have a full balcony. But nothing is guaranteed. Only a small percentage of rooms overlook the large, flat roof

Can’t you guarantee a two queens, one daybed configuration by booking five people in the room? Two adults and three kids?

I don’t think you are correct, all CL rooms are on 5th floor correct? I have yet to see a 5th floor room with no full balcony. Check room finder in touring plans , don’t see any rooms that don’t have full balcony.

I don’t think you are correct, all CL rooms are on 5th floor correct? I have yet to see a 5th floor room with no full balcony. Check room finder in touring plans , don’t see any rooms that don’t have full balcony.
Touring plans is wrong. We were in room 5692, a club level room, that only had a standing balcony.
Rooms 5727 and 5687 do not have full balconies, either. This is not a complete list. ;)
https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/page-10#post-61156423

Room 5692 - club level standard view
extra large corner room
2 queen beds and a daybed
standing balcony plus two sets of windows

1708947601542.png

Last edited:
Touring plans is wrong. We were in room 5692, a club level room, that only had a standing balcony.
Rooms 5727 and 5687 do not have full balconies, either. This is not a complete list. ;)
https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/page-10#post-61156423

Room 5692 - club level standard view
extra large corner room
2 queen beds and a daybed
standing balcony plus two sets of windows

View attachment 836915
I stand corrected but those are the oddball rooms on corners , all you have to do is look at the exterior of the building , spot the 5th floor and count the balconies - I would be shocked if it were 10% that had Juliet balconies

Can’t you guarantee a two queens, one daybed configuration by booking five people in the room? Two adults and three kids?
I am pretty sure Beach Club CL now only allows reservations for 4 in a room due to not having daybeds in every room and receiving too many 5 in a room reservations. On the Disney Website it lists an occupancy of 4 for the CL rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter