Beach Club Villas Marketplace quick service

Cheesehead13

Earning My Ears
Hello all

We will be staying at BCV (our home resort) in just a couple weeks, for the first time in several years. We’re trying to figure out what the quick service food items are currently like at the Marketplace. I’ve read some recent reviews that generally portray it as having declined in quality lately, but no specifics.

Can anyone let me know if the sandwiches are prepackaged versus made to order?

For the other offerings, do they seem like they’re just microwaving food made and portioned elsewhere (like the max and cheese for instance?).

Thanks all - we’re very excited to go ‘home’ and are sure to have a great time regardless!

When I was there in December the sandwiches were prepackaged and not that tasty. Also no more turkey sandwiches for adults, only a kids version and it wasn't very good. Breakfast is still pretty good with a good selection. There are a few hot items lunch and dinner but my memory escapes as to what they were. Don't forget Yacht Club also has a marketplace and we found them to have a little bit better selection and sandwiches made fresh.

In May, we saw premade cold sandwiches & salds to grab and go. But if you use Mobile Ordering, there are quite a few hot options such as pasta, Mac & Cheese, Turkey & Swiss snadwich for Adults. Also hot breakfast eggs, waffles, bacon etc via Mobile Order. I think selection varies as I remember roast chicken dinner was on one day

Thanks! We never actually ventured over to Yacht Club on past visits. Is their quick service location a lot better? We’ve also considered Ale and Compass to go, but it’s a bit more expensive. Anyone know if a dvc or Disney visa discount applies to orders from Ale and Compass to go?

We haven't been there recently - it was spring 2022. However, we did not enjoy. We do have an allergy in the group and they kept forgetting or mixing it with the wrong item.

We enjoy the BC Marketplace very much, but we don't tend to do the premade stuff. We'll mobile order and eat there or take back to the room. They have some really good selections, and we have never had the need to go to the YC Marketplace, so not sure if there are many differences. The items we've gotten for breakfast and for lunch at the Marketplace are definitely not 'microwave-warmed' items. Their mac-and-cheese options are really good for lunch, and on the large portion side. My wife and I have learned to share an order instead of getting our own - and we still have some left over at times. But again, we don't get the premade items, and cannot answer to the quality of those items. But in general, premade items are much less appealing in the first place for us from a cost and taste standpoint - which is why we don't get them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter