Beach Club Villas Refurb 2022

I’m bummed. Rented deluxe studio points at BCV for June 2023 and looking like we will have an old room still.
Also waiting on closing for a BWV contract and hoping to schedule our “welcome home” visit for February 2024 but looking like that may not happen either. Ugh. Bad timing!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an update soon. We were just at BCV over Thanksgiving in a studio and they are rough. I love BCV, but for the first time I did not get the magical feeling upon entering the room the first time. It really needs some love.

I am really happy now that we grabbed BCV for this summer. Although it wont have the new murphy bed but the girls are still young enough that it won't matter too much.

OOooooh, we've got a BCV scheduled March 3-6 for 1BR before moving to BRV.

Here is to hoping for 2 refurb rooms!!!

I am really happy now that we grabbed BCV for this summer. Although it wont have the new murphy bed but the girls are still young enough that it won't matter too much.
Why won’t it have the new Murphy bed? Poly and VGF got them during softgoods update

Why won’t it have the new Murphy bed? Poly and VGF got them during softgoods update

VGF they did it in tandem with the build though right?

Regarding POLY didn't know it was only a soft goods switch out so thats good to know.

What makes you think they won't have the new murphy beds?

Didn't know they were switching out for the murphy bed upon soft good refurb it sounds like so I am now even more excited.

Is this for the rooms???? I’m going early spring lol

Is 3 months enough? I know there aren’t tons of rooms there.

Wouldn’t people booked the next 3 months know if the rooms were being done.

Wonder what it can be

Is this for the rooms???? I’m going early spring lol

Is 3 months enough? I know there aren’t tons of rooms there.

Wouldn’t people booked the next 3 months know if the rooms were being done.

Wonder what it can be
It is a soft refurbishment - so it will not be as long - nothing structural - things like curtains/drapes, bedding, maybe some artwork - however as mentioned in the past few Soft Refurbs the sofabeds had been replaced with Murphy Beds.

It is a soft refurbishment - so it will not be as long - nothing structural - things like curtains/drapes, bedding, maybe some artwork - however as mentioned in the past few Soft Refurbs the sofabeds had been replaced with Murphy Beds.

I mean they look old right now so any changes will look great. I never been but only seen videos. Im going late spring so it’s exciting. Maybe new colors and no more carpet

BCV looks old now? We do all see things differently!
That was my thought too. I was there last week in two different rooms (did a split stay) and both rooms looked fine. I stayed at Disney's Hilton Head resort in August and that room was 100% worse than BCV. The sofa beds aren't great so I hope they do add the Murphy beds.

This makes me a little nervous. We check into BCV on 4/10 so I'm hoping they are done by then and that we get a nice, updated room.

Do we think they'll be putting the Murphy beds into the dedicated 2-bedrooms?

This makes me a little nervous. We check into BCV on 4/10 so I'm hoping they are done by then and that we get a nice, updated room.

Do we think they'll be putting the Murphy beds into the dedicated 2-bedrooms?
It is 2 queens in the dedicated 2BR (studio portion of a lockoff ) - but the couch in the living area would be a Murphy bed.

When we were there in April our studio was definitely worn out, so I am looking forward to this update. I think it probably depends on the room, but ours was definitely in need of new furniture, couch, etc.

Same!! We are heading there in June! So excited now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter