Beach club villas room info

jkski37

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I was hoping to get a little help if possible from you guys. We already booked our studio for the beach club and I was wondering about room recommendations. I went on touringplans.com to look at the rooms. I also watched some videos. But I was very curious specifically about room 566. I know it is a bigger then the normal studio and seems to have an amazing balcony/view. Just wondering if anyone has stayed in this particular room? I understand it is on the elevator shaft wall. Curious if the noise is that bad? We would very much like to request a room with a large balcony. Are there even rooms with an Epcot/fireworks view anymore? Are the trees just too large now? Any help, room suggestions, or info on room 566 would be so appreciated!
Thanks so much!!! 🐭🎆

I own @ BCV but have never stayed in a room adjacent to the elevators. It's been stated multiple times on this board to avoid those rooms.

Are there even rooms with an Epcot/fireworks view anymore?

I had a BC studio waaay in the back where I could clearly see the Spaceship Earth lights at night, and I assume the fireworks. It was obstructed by trees though, wouldn't have been much a view before the lights.

Hello all! I was hoping to get a little help if possible from you guys. We already booked our studio for the beach club and I was wondering about room recommendations. I went on touringplans.com to look at the rooms. I also watched some videos. But I was very curious specifically about room 566. I know it is a bigger then the normal studio and seems to have an amazing balcony/view. Just wondering if anyone has stayed in this particular room? I understand it is on the elevator shaft wall. Curious if the noise is that bad? We would very much like to request a room with a large balcony. Are there even rooms with an Epcot/fireworks view anymore? Are the trees just too large now? Any help, room suggestions, or info on room 566 would be so appreciated!
Thanks so much!!! 🐭🎆
We own there as well and I would avoid by the elevator.

I was assigned to a room next to the elevator. After 10 minutes I went back to the front desk and begged them to move me. I could hear the elevators whirring as they moved up and down. I couldn't stand it.

Not only has a large balcony, but there is a long hallway area (as seen on the map) where you can put things to be out of the way. As mentioned before, is by the elevator, so you get noise from the elevator (and they did not get quiet elevators for Beach Club).

Not only has a large balcony, but there is a long hallway area (as seen on the map) where you can put things to be out of the way. As mentioned before, is by the elevator, so you get noise from the elevator (and they did not get quiet elevators for Beach Club).
room 555 is on the side of the stairs, not the elevator

The above I discussed is for 566

We were in 469 recently (requested nothing) and enjoyed the view.

189A4156-A4E2-4663-9B97-BBEFA7D6EB9B.jpeg

B451ECD1-B435-4CB9-BF2F-F5CB2887D169.jpeg
Harmonious view to the right on a rainy night

591D13A6-8FD7-44F9-AED1-ABC17C264427.jpeg
Alligator sunning across the street​

Great photos!

How big was that alligator? I can't tell scale in the photo. I think that if they're larger than 4 feet, Disney likes to relocate them farther away from guests.

It was definitely hard to say from across the street, but it’s quite possible it was larger than 4 feet. It was our first time seeing one since 2018 when we saw a little guy in the water outside BCV as we headed to the buses. I was curious if it could be the same one!? 🤔😲

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter