Beach Club

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
Our family is looking to do a split stay POFQ and either AKL or BC. We have stayed at AKL multiple times and it's amazing. When looking a room prices within our price ranges - stumbled across Beach Club. We love Cape May dinner so have enjoyed the resort alittle bit.

Need some thoughts on Beach Club for a few nights.

Beach Club is one of our most favorite resorts! You cannot beat the proximity and the pool is fantastic.

If you've stayed at AKL multiple times already but not BC, I would definitely give BC a try. I'm always for trying different resorts and you can't beat BC for the location and pool!

BC is our favorite resort. You can't beat the proximity to Epcot and it's a short boat ride (or walk) to HS! Depending on your room location, Epcot is about a 5-7 min walk as is the Boardwalk. The pool is amazing and the boardwalk at night is fun too. Don't think twice about it!

We love BC! Being able to walk to EP and HS is always a nice option...plus being able to bypass the front entrance at EP and enter in World Showcase is nice too. Plus, if you are going when the weather is nice, the pool at BC is awesome!

We got home from a 14 night BC stay today and have immediately booked another 14 nights next year. Location, location, location! And pool! Go for it!

Love the location, love the pool. It's a great place to stay. I also like that it's within walking distance to all the dining options at BW, Swan and Dolphin. Walking to EP and HS is also a huge plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter