beach gear at costco

halfmonkey

DIS Veteran
The Costco's in CA have removed all of the summer gear to prep for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and even Christmas. Can anybody tell me if the Costco on Oahu still sells beach gear since the weather is fair enough even in the winter time to use beach chairs, umbrellas, etc? We'll be there at the end of Sept so curious to know if they'll still have umbrellas and maybe boogie boards to buy so we don't have to keep renting them.

I would bet that Costco will have beach gear in all their Hawaii locations! We go in the winter to Hawaii each year and they always have beach chairs, snorkels, SUP, etc., etc.

I live on the opposite side of the island from Aulani, and the Costco here has very little summer stock left. I’m fairly certain it will be off the shelves by late September.

You can also check-out the Target in Kapolei. We bought a $10 beach chair there in April, and the good thing about Target is that you can check the store inventory on-line to see what's actually there at the time you're going.

I live on the opposite side of the island from Aulani, and the Costco here has very little summer stock left. I’m fairly certain it will be off the shelves by late September.

Thanks for the "inside story, Corgi_monster. :flower3: I'm hoping that the Kapolei store will possibly stock a bit more "touristy" stuff since it's on the side the island with the vast majority of resorts. Hoping at least for the OP! :cutie:

The main Costco I am really familiar with is the one in Kahului (Maui). And that is the only Costco on Maui, so it definitely caters to residents as well as tourists. We are on island in Jan or Feb as a rule, and that particular Costco always has lots of beach stuff, but I know that inventory can vary widely store to store.

Just a thought, but the Flounder pool float on the Disney Store website is on Clearance! It's only about $13 with the coupon code (Originally $55!). You could bring it with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter