Beach or Yacht?

I would also mention the thought of looking at the Beach Club Villas options if you want a little more room for a family of 5.

I wouldn't put a family of 5 in a Beach Club Villas studio. If you have the sofa bed pulled out, and you have the bed under the TV pulled out, there won't be room to walk around. Also very little storage in the studios.

If you are booking on cash (not DVC points), I believe the occupancy for a 1-bedroom BCV villa is 4 people, not 5.

Now if you have the money for a 2-bedroom villa, those are great. But dollar wise, it's not comparable to a Yacht Club or Beach Club room.

I have beach booked and after reading this wondering if I should have done yacht. Both are booked up now that week, so it doesn’t matter. Hopefully we like it!
I have seen threads like this before where more people liked Beach Club. I like the decor at Yacht a bit better, but both are wonderful and I think you will have an amazing time at Beach Club!

I have beach booked and after reading this wondering if I should have done yacht. Both are booked up now that week, so it doesn’t matter. Hopefully we like it!
You will love it! The convenience and amenities alone make it an outstanding resort pick. Have fun!!!

The Beach Club has a better marketplace than YC and it is right next door to Epcot and the Skyliner station. Both resorts are great and have access to all the same facilities. :)

The Beach Club has a better marketplace than YC and it is right next door to Epcot and the Skyliner station. Both resorts are great and have access to all the same facilities. :)
Thank you! We stayed at Wilderness Lodge the last 2 times we went and my husband loved it. He said this next hotel better be just as good or he doesn’t want to try a new resort again 😭. So there’s a lot riding on it lol. We are doing a split stay with the Polynesian as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter