Beaches and Cream Reservation?

I know they take reservations now... I think that if they are not busy, you should be able to get a table....

The ADRs for a party of one are super limited. If I have a party of 2 a ton more open, that's why I was asking. :(

Make it for 2 then! They won't turn you away as long as 1 person in your party shows up. You can make it for 2 and then just go in by yourself, they will still accept it. I know lots of people who do that :)

There is a walk-up window that can be used without an ADR, but it does not serve the whole menu.

Make it for 2 then! They won't turn you away as long as 1 person in your party shows up. You can make it for 2 and then just go in by yourself, they will still accept it. I know lots of people who do that :)

Just make the reservation for 2. There is no penalty for showing up as a party of 1.

I'll do this then! Thank you so much, I didn't know if they'd pull a "we can't seat you until your whole party is here". :)

Nope! You can just tell them you made the reservation for 2 but it's just going to be you that evening. They won't penalize you for that. Enjoy!

Beaches and Cream is small - we've tried to go and get a table just for ice cream before and were told we couldn't, but we could go up to the to-go counter and eat outside, which is what we opted to do. This year we actually made an ADR.

Last edited:
I'll do this then! Thank you so much, I didn't know if they'd pull a "we can't seat you until your whole party is here". :)

If they fuss, tell them the other person was feeling ill. I cannot see them putting up a fuss though.

last july we made an ADR and it made it alot easier then the waiting in the past

They only use the "we can't seat you until your whole party is here" line when you arrive and you are waiting for other members of "your" party to arrive. It you know that they are not going to arrive then you will be seated.

Note: Beaches and Cream is very small with a limited number booths, small tables and counter service. It can be quite loud and also quite cold even in the summer months. As indicated above, the walk-up counter offers a subset of the menu along with the usual ice cream treats. There are several tables outside that overlook Storm Along Bay.

Dave

They only use the "we can't seat you until your whole party is here" line when you arrive and you are waiting for other members of "your" party to arrive. It you know that they are not going to arrive then you will be seated.

Note: Beaches and Cream is very small with a limited number booths, small tables and counter service. It can be quite loud and also quite cold even in the summer months. As indicated above, the walk-up counter offers a subset of the menu along with the usual ice cream treats. There are several tables outside that overlook Storm Along Bay.

Dave
When we went there last July...it was so cold in there, the waitress brought out two towels so we could wrap them around our shoulders...i was actually shivering throughout the meal

Nope! You can just tell them you made the reservation for 2 but it's just going to be you that evening. They won't penalize you for that. Enjoy!
There's no problem making the reservation for two and just one person showing up. Let them know it is only you and you will be fine. They might ask if you would like to sit at the counter since B&C only has 3 booths and 5 or 6 tables, but if you prefer a table let them know since you have a reservation.

There is a walk-up window that can be used without an ADR, but it does not serve the whole menu.
There's a walk up counter??! I don't know how I didn't know this, but it make my life so much easier! I want to go here on our arrival day, but there are no available ADRs, and I don't know exactly what time we will be arriving anyways, so this allows more flexibility. All I really want is the no way jose anyways ::yes:: Thanks!

Does Beaches and Cream still see the mini kitchen sinks? The ones in the Mickey bowl? And if so can you get them at the walk up window?

Does Beaches and Cream still see the mini kitchen sinks? The ones in the Mickey bowl? And if so can you get them at the walk up window?
We had the mini kitchen sink there in January, and yes, it comes in the Mickey bowl, and you get to take it home with you. My DS2 loves playing with it still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter