Beaches and Cream sandwich suggestions?

steg

DIS Veteran
Heading to Beaches and Cream in May for dinner and have never been there to eat inside. Any suggestions on any great sandwiches to get?

I'll definitely be getting a sundae too but that's already picked out.

we had a burger and fries. The No Way Jose is what I got!!!! omg so good. I couldn't finish it but oh it was worth every bite.

The No Way Jose is what I have picked out too! :P Can't wait... we are eating there for the first time on Dec. 4. I'm also curious if there are any suggestions for the dinner menu. I don't really like hot dogs. :D

The turkey sandwich at Beaches and Cream is one of my favorite Disney meals. The burger is nothing special. The turkey sandwich is! Plus -- you can get it with fruit. Helps offset some of the calories from the No Way Jose!

The grilled cheese is AMAZING!!! It's one of my favorite things at Disney! I also am a huge fan of the No Way Jose!

Grilled cheese and tomato soup is our usual choice.
DH got the seafood sandwich this time and enjoyed it a lot. I just got the tomato soup.
And they have amazing onion rings. We always switch fries for the rings

I had the patty melt. It was delicious. I live in NJ, the home of diners and the patty melt was up there with good diner food. The onion rings are delicious.

My son had the grilled cheese and tomato soup. He enjoyed it.

The coke with real cherry syrup was soooo good!

DH and I both really liked the chicken sandwich (it has brie and raspberry vinaigrette on it). We ate there twice last month because of the hurricane and I had the burger the first time. The burger was good, but I would love to have that chicken sandwich again!

DH and I always get the same thing - the grilled cheese and tomoato soup with a Vanilla Coke. We top it off with the No Way Jose. One of our favorite meals!

Another vote for grilled cheese and soup. The grilled cheese is just dripping with cheese - yum! I find the other sandwiches to be too filling to eat and then get a large sundae. SometimI go in and just have the No Way Jose for my meal.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter