• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches and Cream walk up window

jenniferyawn

DisMom8
Hi! We are doing two nights at AoA without park tickets! We want to save some and also enjoy things we don't usually get to do when we are busy at the parks! One thing is Beaches and Cream! We can't get ADRs for five now but I know there's a walk up window. Anyone been there lately and been able to order the mini Mickey pants sundae? And what's a good time to go? Our schedule is pretty much open!

The Mickey pants sundae was available at the walk up window when we were there in early June. I'm pretty sure it's a standard fixture on the to-go menu.

I don't know if there's a better or worse time to go. Isn't anytime a good time for ice cream? ;)

My sister got the Mickey pants sink when we went a few months ago. She loved it!

It is pretty crowded all the time considering how hot it always is, but maybe try to go after lunch or before the peak times for dinner. The walk up window shouldn't take that long though!

Have a good trip!

there is also a new ice cream place that just opened on the BW. No mickey pants, but the ice cream is also not Edy's, could be a nice second choice. Maybe a hot dog or something else from that stand (I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called). Can also enjoy some night entertainment on the BW, visit the different hotels to check them out. Can be afun way to spend an evening

We stay at BC/YC a lot and have to say that Beaches and Cream is always wonderful, but hit or miss in terms of the line. Sometimes it's atrocious, sometimes it's reasonable. I would always expect at least a 5-10 minute wait in the best of circumstances. After dinner is usually very busy, especially around, during and after evening fireworks. I'd recommend 11 A.M.-12 Noon (ice cream before lunch!), or maybe right before dinner time? Perhaps 4:30-5? Good luck!

Hi! We are doing two nights at AoA without park tickets! We want to save some and also enjoy things we don't usually get to do when we are busy at the parks! One thing is Beaches and Cream! We can't get ADRs for five now but I know there's a walk up window. Anyone been there lately and been able to order the mini Mickey pants sundae? And what's a good time to go? Our schedule is pretty much open!
We ate inside Beaches & Cream last week, & observed multiple people buying the Mickey Pants sundae at the walk-up window.

Walk up anytime. We walked up on the 4th of July last year & it was fine.

Does anyone happen to have a photo of the Beaches and Cream walk up menu? Thanks!! :banana:

Not a photo, but here's the recent menu. Note that some items not listed here *MAY* or *MAY NOT* be available to order, but all the ones listed can be ordered.....

Beaches and Cream Soda Shop To Go Menu
Menu Date: 06/2016

Ice Cream Creations
Hand-scooped Ice Cream Flavors:
Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Mint-Chocolate Chip, Coffee, Butter Pecan, and Rainbow Sherbet

Sugar Cone or Cup – $5.00 Single Scoop
snackoptionlogo.jpg
| $6.00 Double Scoop

Mini Mickey Sink – Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Ice Cream topped with Pineapple, Strawberry, Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream, Oreo Cookies, chewy Brownie, assortment of Sprinkles and Morsels and Cherries – $23.00

Ice Cream Sandwich – Your favorite ice cream flavor between two chocolate-chip cookies – $5.00
snackoptionlogo.jpg

Coke or Barq’s Root Beer Float – $5.50
snackoptionlogo.jpg

Beverages
Soda – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Barq’s Root Beer – $3.20
snackoptionlogo.jpg

snackoptionlogo.jpg
= Snack on the Disney Dining Plan

** Menu and Prices are Subject to Change Without Notice **

We had the Mickey pants sundae in November at the walk up window. Very yummy! It was around dinner time and the wait was minimal! However it was much smaller than the kitchen sink sundae you get inside the restaurant. We thought we could share the Mickey pants sundae and with six it was gone in three minutes!! I guess two or maybe three could comfortably share :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter