Beaches and Cream

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
We are wanting to get a Kitchen Sink to celebrate our granddaughters 1st birthday. We have dinner ADRs that night but it never occurred to me to get an ADR for a CS place(other than BOG).

Is it ever possible to just get a table by walking in? We do not want a meal just the Kitchen Sink.

We are wanting to get a Kitchen Sink to celebrate our granddaughters 1st birthday. We have dinner ADRs that night but it never occurred to me to get an ADR for a CS place(other than BOG).

Is it ever possible to just get a table by walking in? We do not want a meal just the Kitchen Sink.
It's not a counter service place. It's table service if you want a Kitchen Sink. Walk-ins are hard to get, maybe if anyone trying that is a single or double. More than that, pretty near impossible.

I forgot that it is no longer a CS! Phooey! I blundered big time. Can you take a Kitchen Sink to go? Do they ever seat anyone at the tables on the patio?

I forgot that it is no longer a CS! Phooey! I blundered big time. Can you take a Kitchen Sink to go? Do they ever seat anyone at the tables on the patio?

Sorry, no. You can get a Mickey Pants sundae at the take out window, though. At least I think you can.

The kitchen sink is only available with an ADR at a table. They do, however, have a "mini kitchen sink"in the Mickey pants that looked delicious. When we were there last month we saw quite a few people enjoying them.

We just stayed at the Beach Club at a "slower" time in August, and Beaches and Cream was packed every night. You couldn't get the Kitchen Sink at the takeout window, but you could get the Mickey pants, which is a smaller kitchen sink.

Thanks all. I will keep trying to get an ADR. I guess we can try showing up right before opening and see if we can get in that way.

Last edited:
It is possible to get a table at B&C without an ADR. Go about 3 pm and be prepared to wait.

Thanks all. I will keep trying to get an ADR. I guess we can try showing up right before opening and see if we can get in that way.

Yup, my advice is don't stop. We've found virtually every 'impossible to get' before our trips the week before and days before. As people finalize their trips, openings will occur.

Ghirardelli in DTD as something similar called the eartquake for 37.95$, could be an option if you only want dessert, and their version is way better in our opinion!upload_2015-9-26_14-47-13.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter