Beaches & cream

married2mm

DIS Veteran
never been before-just managed 2 adrs
Lunch at 1.30pm & dinner at 10.20pm..(different days)

What do you eat at 10.20pm; or do you just order drinks?

I know I'm having a vege burger at lunch, but dh is willing to try anything...
What's your favorite entrees & desserts?

No way Jose is a very popular sundae
I like a banana split

For food, I want a cheeseburger w onion rings

At night, I would either get onion rings and ice cream or just ice cream depending on what you are in the mood for

I liked the hot dog for lunch/dinner!

At 10:20, I'd just be getting ice cream.

I love Beaches & Cream. I'm not really a sweets person but would be quite happy with an order of fries or onion rings at 10:30pm. A burger is my go-to entree. Not sure what you had in mind by "drinks" but beware they are limited to some boozy milkshakes and some beers in terms of adult beverages (no wine, no full bar). Enjoy!!

I love Beaches & Cream. I'm not really a sweets person but would be quite happy with an order of fries or onion rings at 10:30pm. A burger is my go-to entree. Not sure what you had in mind by "drinks" but beware they are limited to some boozy milkshakes and some beers in terms of adult beverages (no wine, no full bar). Enjoy!!

Drinks can apply to anything from Diet Coke to beer-
We are not actively looking to get sloshed there!!:rainbow:

never been before-just managed 2 adrs
Lunch at 1.30pm & dinner at 10.20pm..(different days)

What do you eat at 10.20pm; or do you just order drinks?

I know I'm having a vege burger at lunch, but dh is willing to try anything...
What's your favorite entrees & desserts?
I've been for lunch and it was delicious. I got a turkey sandwich and my husband got a hamburger. The shakes and ice cream cones are great too!. I've never been as late as 10:20, but I would probably just get fries and a shake. If you just wanted ice cream though, the walk-up counter is an option.

Vacation Time and Real Time are 2 different things for us! :beach: Full dinner at 10:20pm at Beaches and Cream? Yes please! Maybe a 1/2 dinner around 5pm to tide you over!:cool1:

Late at night I'd order a strawberry shake & fries or onion rings

I would also only get ice cream at 10:20pm. Keep in mind that a lot of people flock there after Illuminations in Epcot is over, so it wouldn't surprise me if later ADRs like this one run behind with seating. Personally, I'd do the lunch ADR over the late night one because chances are it will be less busy, and we really enjoy the food there in addition to the ice cream.

I would also only get ice cream at 10:20pm. Keep in mind that a lot of people flock there after Illuminations in Epcot is over, so it wouldn't surprise me if later ADRs like this one run behind with seating. Personally, I'd do the lunch ADR over the late night one because chances are it will be less busy, and we really enjoy the food there in addition to the ice cream.

I'm not overly keen on really busy restaurants-especially if they're small
Is it rather hectic after illuminations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter