Beaches & Cream

JARNJ3

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to get dinner reservations for the week of 1/26 & nothing is available! Even lunch isn't.

Is that week that crowded? Or maybe because it won't be back open yet? Anyone in the know? :)

Beaches & Cream is one of the hardest ADR's to get because it's so small. I'm not sure if they're expanding it at all during the refurb.

Even if you can’t get a dinner reservation, you can go by and get ice cream to go. My husband and I went by last visit and got the mini Mickey kitchen sink to share. It was soooo good!

Even if you can’t get a dinner reservation, you can go by and get ice cream to go. My husband and I went by last visit and got the mini Mickey kitchen sink to share. It was soooo good!
Yum! Where did you eat it?

Yum! Where did you eat it?
There were some tables outside facing the pool. We sat there and ate. After we were done, I went back in and asked if they had a bag or something I could put the sink in to take home. They rinsed it out and fixed it for us to take home. There were only 2 of us so we got the mini. There is a regular one that feeds more people. We were never able to get reservations there so we decided to do this. We enjoyed it!

Thanks for the info - didn't realize it wasn't opening until Jan 19. I thought it would be done before Christmas! Anyone know what they are doing to it?

I usually have very good luck with this restaurant, but this time I didn't book until about 120 days out. So I am late to the game :) I guess I'll try every now & then to see if there are some cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter