• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches Freeport or Nassau or none???

SherriNC

Earning My Ears
I love the beach and am looking forward to Castaway Cay!!! I have read almost everything on here and was wondering if either port had a beach you would say "don't miss." We are prepared to just stay on the beautiful Wonder and enjoy everything for both ports. I just wanted to ask your thoughts. Is it just too expensive and not worth it? We are not interested in anything else at either of these ports. So, tell ~ whadda think??

Leaving in 23 days!

Jan. 26, 2003 cruise on the Wonder :bounce: :Pinkbounc

The beaches out at Paradise island are nice if you want the beach experience, otherwise just stay and enjoy the ship in Nasaua. We did not go ashore in Freeport but you could probably taxi to a nice beach, ask at the shore excursion desk for a recomendation. Have a great trip.

We chose to stay onboard this trip. Last time we went to public beach near the hotels on Paradise Island. We were not very impressed with this beach - there is a ramp right next to the beach where they rent out jet skis, we felt hassled about renting chairs/buying jewelry/hair braiding etc. and the water was cool. (But very beautiful!) Other people have posted that they love this beach, so maybe it's just us!

Castaway Cay is the perfect beach.

After reading a lot of posts, we are going to Paridise Cove/DeadMan's Reef in Freeport. It is supposed to be beautiful and not very crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter