• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beachfront access at Beach and Yacht Club open to public?

WDWiowa

Earning My Ears
I am staying at Boardwalk Inn and I know when my daughter 4yo sees the sand will want to spend some time playing there. I know the pools are open to resort guests. What is rules for access to the beach thanks

No sand toys but if you buy the sand pail kids meal at Hurricane Hanna's you'll have sand toys.

If you stay at Boardwalk Inn, do you have access to YC & BC pool bar (Hurricane Hanna's)? I'm told the zero sand entry pool at Yacht and Beach Club can not be used by anyone except resort guests. But the chairs and beach by along the Lake does seem to be easy to just walk to by anyone. There is no swimming in the Lake, so playing in the water is not allowed.

Guests should note that only Yacht & Beach Club guests are permitted to swim in Stormalong Bay, but anyone can enjoy a cocktail or food from Hurricane Hanna’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter