"Bear" closing in Sept.

Well, I do hope "Bear" doesn't disappear completely. Although my kids are now too old to want to see it, we did go a couple of times and enjoyed it. Besides I love to go by when the show is loading or exiting, it is sooo great to see the happy faces on all of the little ones! We need to remember them when evaluating Disney attractions, as well!
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

Ok, here's the latest...

Just saw "Bear" this morning. Spoke to a CM on the way out and she did tell me that Bear will be closing at the end of August, HOWEVER, they (supposedly) are replacing the show with a "Playhouse Disney" show, which Bear will be a part of (I don't know how exactly), but she said they will have Rolie Olie Polie and Out of the Box and some of the other PD shows featured in this new show which she said is planned to begin the end of August after the "bear" show ends.

Jwfla 422,

Thank You sooooo much for all of the info, I just got a list of upcoming shows and I saw Bear listed but was disappointed not to see a Miami (or near Miami) show but after I read your post I realized all they gave me were the June shows, so now thanks to you I will take my 2 DD's to the show at Jackie Gleason Your Awesome. Hey, and I guess the new MGM show will be good, my 3 year old loves rollie pollie, and out of the box too so she will probably enjoy it also. Once again Thanks, Hope you are enjoying Disney.:pinkbounc

Your quite welcome Pmart, I'm so glad to hear you'll be taking your girls to see the show.

We got back from DW last nite, we were only able to do a quick weekend visit and wore the little one (my 2 1/2 yr old dd) out on Sat. She was so fussy yesterday, but we still managed to squeeze in the "bear" show, couldn't miss it since we won't be able to see that show again.

She enjoys Out of the Box, so I'm real curious to see what changes they make.

Do you visit DW often or have season passes, we did the Play 4 pass but still have 2 days left which means we have to go back again by the end of Sept (oh what a bummer:p)...although I was reading that you can upgrade the Play 4 Passes to APs or Season Passes (which would be nice, if I can talk my DH into it).

<font size=3 color=purple>The countdown starts again, 3 months to go...</font></font>
mika2.gif

Jwfla422,
Glad to hear you had a great trip, too bad you will have to go back ;) ;) ;)
We usually get seasonal tickets since we like to go when it's not so crowded ( well what we consider not too crowded) However, we did use play four days last year to visit for MNSSHP it was awesome. We are deciding whether or not to go this October again for MNSSHP, We will definitly be going again Jan 2002, for my oldest DD's 4th birthday, my youngest is 3 months. Once again thanks for the Bear information I called today for tickets :bounce: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter