Beautyrest Mattress in Bora Bora Bungalows - Where to find?

DVCFamily92

Earning My Ears
We want the mattress that they use in the Polynesian Resorts Bora Bora Bungalows. I know they are Simmons Beautyrest as I looked under the sheets. Disney Guest Services said to try Disney Home which was useless. Any can help here?

We just got a Beautyrest Black mattress from Mattress Firm. I'm not sure which specific kind you are looking for.. but they had a lot of different ones

Check beautyrest.com and look for a retailer near you. I believe they are the Beauty rest Hospitality or Beauty rest Hotel Diamond line in the Bungalows.

Mattresses at any hotel (Disney included) are specially made for the hotel. They are not the same as what you'll find in a mattress store, no matter what the name brand. They aren't necessarily any better than what the store has. Its just that you can't find that exact model in a retail store. You'll even find that you can't find the same model mattress in different mattress chains.

We got the closeout (2016) Beautyrest Black for less and with extra soft mattress pad and 600 thread count sheets, we are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter