• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beavis and Butthead annoys me

What, these faces annoy you?
Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 7.18.41 PM.png

:rotfl:

They definitely are not for everyone.

When they debuted on MTV in the early 90's, I was in my twenties so I did watch it. I loved how they would make fun of music videos, back when music videos were BIG. That was the only part I really cared for.

I don't think I could sit and watch it now.

I have never been a fan of the so-called off-color or dark "adult" cartoons. I hate Beavus & Butthead. I hate the Simpsons. I hate South Park, I hate Family Guy. I hate Bob's Burgers. That's a whole lot of hate. Just not my style.

But I did love the Flintstones. :rotfl2:

I let my sons watch that show but told them
never tell their teachers at school

I found the twisted humor a hoot

Loved Beavis and Butthead. Especially the music video commentary.

I saw some of the second series, but without the music videos to poke fun at, it wasn’t the same. They only had rights to comment on MTV shows like Jersey Shore.

The best part was seeing video clips of music not seen elsewhere.

And Daria somehow sprung from that show. Cha cha cha.

Daria is still awesome!

I think they are hillarious. The recent revival has been great! Mike Judge is a genius, and without B&B there is no King of the Hill or Office Space or any of it. It was his first big success.

Last edited:
I have never been a fan of the so-called off-color or dark "adult" cartoons. I hate Beavus & Butthead. I hate the Simpsons. I hate South Park, I hate Family Guy. I hate Bob's Burgers. That's a whole lot of hate. Just not my style.

Same here.

I really like Bob’s Burgers. Used to like South Park, I just stopped watching after so long. Family Guy can be funny at times, but overall I don’t care for that show.

South Park did a whole episode making fun of Family Guy. The SP creators have said that even the folks behind The Simpsons and King of the Hill can’t stand Family Guy (though they didn’t specifically mention Mike Judge).

These other shows rely on storylines for laughs while FG tends to resort to so many cutaway, non-sequitor pop culture gags.

I haven't seen Beavis and Butthead in like 30 years, so no, they don't bother me at all. It was funny 30 years ago when I use to indulge in certain activities around the table with friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter