Bed for 2 yr old in Concierge Family Suite

hmangus

Mouseketeer
I have heard reviews that when the sofa bed in the family concierge suite is out that it blocks your way to the verandah. My plan was for my 2 yr old DS to be able to sleep on that bed being that the pull down I don't trust he is safe in. Is there other options for a bed for a toddler
family suite? Should I just speak with the shoreside concierge team?

We have done two things. Our 2yo slept in a pack and play which the room steward setup for us. We have also made up the couch as a bed with some sheets and blankets. You can ask the shoreside concierge but sometimes they don't have answers regarding room specifics.

have you read this thread going on now? should be some good suggestions! :goodvibes :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037366

This thread references a sofa/bed where you pull the back of the sofa towards you and a small single bed is formed. This is different than the larger pull out double sofa. I am pretty sure the concierge family suites we have had have been pull out ouble sofas.

Additionally if you don't like the pack and play idea you can upgrade to the 1 bed room and have more room with a bed that pulls down from the wall not the ceiling.

When we have traveled on another cruise line, we were able to turn the sofa bed around so that the open side faced the wall, and the back faced out. It made a secure bed. I was too nervous to put my 2 year old in a fold out double-sofa.

Namsupak said:
Additionally if you don't like the pack and play idea you can upgrade to the 1 bed room and have more room with a bed that pulls down from the wall not the ceiling.

Unfortunately our cruise is showing sold out on the one bedrooms... I'm hoping someone drops come the 120 day mark or something happens that I can upgrade at the port! Wishful thinking!

Unfortunately my two year old will not sleep in the pack and play! He refused that at a year lol!

my daughter slept on pull out sofa at 1 and 2 yrs old it does block getting to balcony fr living room but u have access fr bedroom too so we just used the bedroom balcony door when she was sleeping

We just got off the wonder and we had a 1 bedroom. For our toddler we used the pull down bed and had them put bed rails on each side (you can request bedrails from your stateroom host). On the Wonder the pull down beds are in the bedroom (except for the HA and the 4 midship sideways suits) in the suites and we liked having the toddler near us as opposed to the pull out sofa in the living room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter