Bedding for pull out sofas?

JAMIESMITH

DIS Veteran
Is the bedding for the pull out sofas in the studios (specifically at the Jambo House AKV studios) already in the room or do you have to ask for it at the desk?

It should definitely be there, but sometimes it isn't. We checking into OKW on Dec 7th and we had no extra bedding, laundry detergent, or dishwashing soap. We received all of those things when we asked, but just be sure you know what you are supposed to have in the room before you check-in.

It's the first thing I look for when we get into our villa. Then I promptly make up the bed so we don't have to worry about it at bedtime. Last thing I want to do is come in late from a park and THEN have to find the linens and make up the bed.

Most of the time, the bedding has already been on the bed. Where is wasn't already on the bed, it was in the closet in a plastic storage bag. The BWV and BCV sleeper sofas store the blanket and pillows in a pocket in the bed. When you flip it open, you'll see the pillows and blanket.

Sometimes it will be stored in the coffee table if it is more trunk-like than table-like.

We've had sofa beds (I can't remember at which resort-maybe BCV) where the bedding was in a big pocket that you could only see when you opened the sofa bed. We ran around the villa looking for the bedding, were about to call, but for some reason we opened the sofa bed first-good thing we did because the bedding was in the "pocket" thing.

So ... If I want to use the sofa bed, I have to make it? I can't ask that the sofa bed be set up for our arrival?
TIA

So ... If I want to use the sofa bed, I have to make it? I can't ask that the sofa bed be set up for our arrival?
TIA

I'm guessing most people do not want the sofa bed set up on arrival. I know I wouldn't. I've never heard of them doing that. It seems unlikely that they would since room assignments could change last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter