beds & pillows

dbprimeaux

DIS Veteran
We just returned from an 8 day trip to WDW. We stayed at SSR in the Grandstand - right next to the bus stop...awesome!! It was our first time staying at a DVC resort....WOW is all I can say. We traded points with a member I met on this site.....the transaction went great!! Of course, we are exploring our options (new purchase or a resale) as to when & where we will buy into DVC. I could go on for days about how wonderful our trip was....My DH was even the veteran of the day & participated in the flag lowering ceremony....Ok, now my actual question - does anyone know the brand of mattresses & pillows at SSR - Grandstand? They were fabualous!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

Don't know about the pillows. The beds at least at VB, BWV, and HHI I have found the king beds to be Sealy Posturepedic. So I assume Disney is (in bed with) Sealy at all the resorts. :lmao:

You are right though... they are great beds. :thumbsup2

Sealy ultra plush pillowtop 720 series. They are a hotel grade but you can find similar at any store that sells Sealy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter