Been awhile...Where did the RAT go?! How to see room availablity?!

AnnaKat

Mouseketeer
Went to book online. A 1st for us, as I've been able to get by by calling Member Services.
Nothing in the menu that I can find for " Resort Availability Tool ", our beloved RAT!
So we're wanting to book a 2019 DVC stay. How do I see the room availability outside of going into the online book tab?!
Help!!!!

It's all integrated into one now. Just use the booking link and you'll be able to look through the calendars.

Or use the simple calendar/search tool at the bottom of your dashboard?

Or use the simple calendar/search tool at the bottom of your dashboard?

I prefer to use the booking page because it allows you to select only the resorts that you want. On my cell, if I use the calendar on the Dashboard page it just goes directly to the booking page where I have to re-enter the dates anyways.

I prefer to use the booking page because it allows you to select only the resorts that you want. On my cell, if I use the calendar on the Dashboard page it just goes directly to the booking page where I have to re-enter the dates anyways.
FWIW, once you've done one search using the tool at the bottom of the dashboard, the results page allows you to filter the results by resorts and unit types. The results page with the selected filters offers an [Update] (refresh) button allowing one to run their query over and over and over.

FWIW, once you've done one search using the tool at the bottom of the dashboard, the results page allows you to filter the results by resorts and unit types. The results page with the selected filters offers an [Update] (refresh) button allowing one to run their query over and over and over.
Thank you for that. I was missing the ability from the old Rat to “tweak and search again”. I see it was hidden in plain sight.

Last edited:

It is a new addition to the booking tool I thought. And to select new dates without backing out.

I'm pretty sure I noticed in the last week or two this functionality appear on the website. Thought it was so strange that I had to back out to change dates and then a few days ago I saw it at the top. I thought, "Did I really miss this right in my face the whole time?"

I'm pretty sure I noticed in the last week or two this functionality appear on the website. Thought it was so strange that I had to back out to change dates and then a few days ago I saw it at the top. I thought, "Did I really miss this right in my face the whole time?"
No, it’s new (on iphone at least).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter